Reviews for He Loves Me, I Love You Not
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Suspenseful!
This is well written, and all the characters are in-character. I shall continue now!
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
it was awesome. the end was sweet.
Mayuzu chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Hmm, frankly speaking, I found the first 3 or 4 chapters really amusing. But ever since you put the slavery thing in the fic, it becomes weird. And Gin just way, I mean, WAY OOC and it's not pleasant.
KeiraKat chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
hmm… interesting… was this based on ai no kusabi? bc it sounds like it… yah know gin is riki, byakuya is iason… whatevs nice fic.
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
okey~~~

that was interesting~~~

xD

Nice fic's! jajaja.. waith! I shouldn't laugh about Aizen-SuperSemeSama's death!

Anyway! Yay for Gin! and Kuya xD
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
okey~~~

what?

This kind of looks like another fic's...

yeah~~ is the flashback... but still, a strange one

Anyway, lets see what happens next.
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
this kind of looks like the revenge of Hanatarou xD

'cause there is another fic's were gin rapes Hanatarou and Byakuya saves him

And this is Aizen rapes Gin and Byakuya saves him

LOL!

xD
lemonrocker chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
Oh my god I feel so frickig bad for notreviewing but my compters been down for the last four days I think! I really love the rest of this story its awesome! complete and utterly awesome! I LOVED This!

your reader

lemonrocer
LolyGothica chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
It ended? T-T i hope you write more on this story. It was so sweet when Gin reached Byakuya hand and set his head on Byakuya's shoulder. Hoohoo~

If you ever write story of Gin again, I will gladly read them. Just come up with other great idea and plot!
Loveling Bee chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
The story was good, though it could have been better. You wrote everything nicely but there was not enough emotion in the way everyone interacted. They all spoke too stiffly to eacho other and because of that it felt stilted and awkward.

Descritions were too abrupt and not detailed enough.

I give you props for the creative title of this fic, it's very beautiful. Your grammar was pretty decent. Certainly better than mine.

Overall, I'd give it a 6 out of 10. Nicely done.
LolyGothica chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
What will happen to Gin? He suffered enough T-T.. And what about Aizen? Update soon and more ByaGin action please~
LolyGothica chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
Heh? Cliffhanger? No! Please update soon! Hope Gin will oke... And Iba? I couldn't imagine, I think, that kinda hot couple.. Heehee...
lemonrocker chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
Wowowowowwowo! Thats wow! Who is it! This is a great story keep up the great work! I really love this story! You guys are great!

your reader

lemonrocker
LolyGothica chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
Why did Gin lie to Byakuya? T-T he was shocked and still thrilled. I hope he recover soon. and Aizen had to get the rage of Byakuya!

update soon please..
lemonrocker chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
OH I LOVE THIS CHAPPIE!

You rock! You and your friends rock!

I really loved this!

Thanks for the happy b-day! It was! You Rock!

This is so great!

That was the bestestest Dom/Sub I've ever read!

Your reader