Reviews for We are not your thirteenth tribe
It's good that you abandoned this,what a mess.
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I enjoyed this story. Admittedly the 2003 version might have been better, but I personally preferred the original because it was more fast paced, open and fresh. The 2003 version was closed, claustrophobic. Do you happen to know of any other stories where the Colonials attack Earth because of religious stupidity? Give me a call.
jag389 chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
good job.
EvilTheLast chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I finally got around to reading this story. Great story. I hope you continue on the 2nd version of this storyline.
drakensis chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Here's some advice that may help you as a writer: "Show, do not tell."

Don't skip over scenes of interesting stuff with bland narration. There are short parapgraphs that deserve scenes or even chapters to develop them. This leads to readers caring about the characters involved. For that matter, don't skip over less interesting scenes: if you have to info dump an event then have the information provided by a character in another scene.

What you have is what actually looks like an interesting idea and plot but no characters. You actually go a chapter and a half before anyone SAYS ANYTHING. Don't tell us about Genomese attacking chuches on Demeter: show us. Display their viewpoint and those of the colonists there.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Just out of curiosity, what's your plan for the Cylons?
sg07 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hello, I was reading your story and I wanted to comment on it. I really liked what you had written but it seemed more like a 2 page synopsis of what happened rather than a story. I would like to encourage you to take what you have written here and use it as a "Table of Contents" that it was writen simliar to. Then using that as a template, add characters, scenes, transitions, etc. Overall you have 2 very long books say at least 70,000 words each. I know you can do this. You have the 2 page outline, now...write! Lets see this come alive...for the glory of the Zentraedi...oops...I mean Earth... :)
alichi chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Lovely first contact story :P
darkfinder chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
to bad there no . could done another chapter by spacys pov .
Robo Reader 21 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
For some reason I get a form of pleasure everytime I read a crossover were the Colonials get their arrogant asses astronomically kicked and this story pleased me much.

But I have to admit to some of the other reviews that you made the nBSG guy too weak and the Macross/Robotech guys way too strong.

But what really annoyed me was you combined Macross with elements of Robotech but I digress.

Like the story, I read it everytime I'm pissed and need to see people get their just deserts.
exillion chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
oh my lord all mighty you made the Koboliens look more stupid er then a retard. Unrealistic to the point where it is just ridiculous.

This seems more like BSG bashing then anything, completely pointless other then give BSG haters a wet dream.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Great fic, I just wish the first time this

fanchise puts a woman in command she's always

the crazy one.
H-PockySticks chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
This is pretty good. Keep it up. Just have fun with your fanfic... and yah, technologies on the Macross side tend to be a lot more advanced than the Colonials.
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
pretty it up
Angel One-0-one chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
I like the ay you have done this,hope you continue