Reviews for Like Me, Like You, Love Us
543 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
yeeey let's all celebrate with caki !
Lily Truesdale chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
KYAHHHHH! *nosebleed* The smexyness of it all! SO HOT!

~Lily Truesdale~

I LOVED IT!

Great job my friend! ;D
DnA.Ohshc27 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That was amazing!

The ending made me smile then laugh quietly

I loved that!

Continue if possible.. Which I don't think it is gonna happen cuz you made like all the details into one chapter:)) which is awesome

HikaxKao4ever

JxJ4ever

MCR4ever
Abbeybear chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Omgeeee this was so perfect. Like, the way you described everything was clear and easy to picture. You've got quite the writing talent! :D this is a great story! All the characters were described and fitted perfectly. I also love how you included the little bit about the tea cups. So fantastic. I could so see this as an actual episode. It would work fantastically. But just wow.. so amazing. The last line was perfect. Just so perfect. I will have to read some more of your stories! I almost died of cuteness during the little "act" :3 it was so Freaking adorable! :3
cyberangel chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
wow the club didn't realize that they've been going out for three months?

grate story
itsatruemiracle chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
AHHH omg the very last line at the end was so perfect.

you really captured how the twins are always toying with the world!

and omg the way you described that scene was just amazing. i could see it all lhappening so clearly!

amazging33
Lola Kristy chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
cuuuute~ :3 i love the ending; made me laugh heaps. poor haruhi...those two really have a reputation if that's the first thing she thinks. ;D really enjoyed reading this!
Clydell Humphries chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
that ending was priceless :) I loved it!
myobsessionisanime chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
hahaha, perfect! lurved it!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is looking great. I know this anime, just never learned a lot about it. I normally get into anime by reading about them.

Sent a PM I've been meaning to send, but didn't until now. I hope you reply.
Lady Keki chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
You write very well! You give crisp detail, as if it were a perfect plot to an episode for the anime (; Hee hee, I could imagine such to be. (:

Hikaru and Kaoru (and basically, everyone) were really in character, which I respect a lot because sometimes HiKao fanfiction tend to make Hikaru super seme (for lack of a better term) and Kaoru super uke, but here you've made it clear who is what but haven't made it too much. & I love the tidbit about the broken china. X3

Hitachiincest foreverrr ~!
SillyElephant chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Wow. Just wow, really. You have a talent for writing and I am so happy that you took the time to write this story. I devoured every word. The details were helpfully specific and I could picture every sentence in my mind. Bravo. Best fanfiction I have read in a long time. :D
Dragonflae chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Incredible xDD Completly incredible.

I could picture this as an actual episode of the anime xDD