Reviews for Reconnecting
Lady Mischief chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I enjoyed ready this story. I have never liked the character Seiya, but Usagi's honesty with Mamoru and his acceptance made their reunion even more poignant,
kris937 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
That was great, I loved it.
slightlyxjaded chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Oh my gosh! I loved it! It was the reality check that we all needed to read because c'mon...Mamoru was gone for so long and died! Some things need to be said before your love can continue! Even for superheroes lol! So much Usa and Mamo love...eeeeeekkkk . They deserve all the halpiensess and love! What a fantastic one-shot...thanks for writing it!
angel-leigh chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
This fic is amazing. I'm a big UsaMamo fan but I really think she came to like him more than a friend then she will totally feel guilty about it after Mamoru returns. It was great how you brought this issue up.

I find Mamo-chan's thoughts really sweet too. How he thinks he's sure of his love for her wont fade even if they're separated, etc. And if I had to chose the best thing about the anime ending, it's Mamoru's answer of why/how does he know he loves her. Thank you for explaining the beauty of his simple answer.

Let me also commend your steamy but tastefully done ending. All in all, a 5/5 one-shot. Thanks!
Elendrhys chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Tout simplement génial ! J'ai adoré ! Pour avoir revu le dernier épisode il n'y a pas si longtemps et être en plus une accro absolue au couple Usa / Mamo, il n'y a qu'une seule chose que je peux dire: ENORME ! C'est maîtrisé à la perfection, touchant, drôle, sexy et si "eux" que j'en reste baba ! Bravo donc pour ce one shot qui rend brillamment hommage à ce couple fabuleux!
GoldenElysion chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Absolutly Awsome !
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
nICE
Deea chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I loved this story , it was so sweet!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
maybe if I beg really really hard the producers of the anime wold change the last episode with this one...of course minus the hot kiss and the imminent path that wold take I'm not sure they wold appreciate that in a kids/teen cartoon no matter how much I wold like to see it :-))))

in other words I think you did the situation justice I really felt that the last meeting they has seriously was laking in more way's then one it gave me the impression that the staff that made the anime was sooooooooooo eager to finish they put the fist thing that pooped in they're minds so they cold just finish already...know what I mean?...any way thank you for posting this
Soshigirl211 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I loved this story. It waz really sweet
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Love it
Secluded Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
GAH! I wish you could've continued (though I don't know how you feel about lemons/M-rated fics). Loved it! Hope to see more of this pairing from you.
Luthien Morgon chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
oh that is so sweet!
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Great story!

I absolutely loved how stereotypical the ending was (no sarcasm.). You know, how the only word that gets through the guy's brain is "bed." I laughed so hard! The story was brilliant! Well done!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw... I loved it. Usagi and Mamoru really are the bets couple ever.