Reviews for Reconnecting
Elendrhys chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Tout simplement génial ! J'ai adoré ! Pour avoir revu le dernier épisode il n'y a pas si longtemps et être en plus une accro absolue au couple Usa / Mamo, il n'y a qu'une seule chose que je peux dire: ENORME ! C'est maîtrisé à la perfection, touchant, drôle, sexy et si "eux" que j'en reste baba ! Bravo donc pour ce one shot qui rend brillamment hommage à ce couple fabuleux!
GoldenElysion chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Absolutly Awsome !
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
nICE
Deea chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I loved this story , it was so sweet!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
maybe if I beg really really hard the producers of the anime wold change the last episode with this one...of course minus the hot kiss and the imminent path that wold take I'm not sure they wold appreciate that in a kids/teen cartoon no matter how much I wold like to see it :-))))

in other words I think you did the situation justice I really felt that the last meeting they has seriously was laking in more way's then one it gave me the impression that the staff that made the anime was sooooooooooo eager to finish they put the fist thing that pooped in they're minds so they cold just finish already...know what I mean?...any way thank you for posting this
Soshigirl211 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I loved this story. It waz really sweet
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Love it
Secluded Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
GAH! I wish you could've continued (though I don't know how you feel about lemons/M-rated fics). Loved it! Hope to see more of this pairing from you.
Luthien Morgon chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
oh that is so sweet!
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Great story!

I absolutely loved how stereotypical the ending was (no sarcasm.). You know, how the only word that gets through the guy's brain is "bed." I laughed so hard! The story was brilliant! Well done!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw... I loved it. Usagi and Mamoru really are the bets couple ever.
Ummster chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
that was really beautiful! I loved it :))

keep it up
Incomplete Melody chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aww such a cute little oneshot. It's absolutely adorable
0Sayuri0 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I love this one shot! Its so difficult to find a good Sailor Moon FanFiction but its reaaly nice to see that there are some exceptions.

Thank you for writing this story.

Greets from Germany (where I sadly don't find any good stories ;) ),

Sayu

PS: Sorry for any mistakes, I normally only need to read english but hardly never speak this language
SleepingMoonAngel chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Not to sound rude but, CONTINUE, now! :) This chapter is absolutely wonderful, it would be a shame if you did not continue.