Reviews for Battle For Macragge
writinginreverse chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Aww, deadfic :(
fanoren chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I love this! I noticed that you mentioned the Tanith first-and-only, does that mean Gaunt's Ghosts will be joining the fight? I can't wait for the next chapter!
Obssesed Nuker chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Alright, issues. Assuming the 597th, Cadian 8th, and Tanith 1st are who they are, I regret to inform you that there are severe canon issues here. The battle of Macragge occurred across 745 and 746.M41. The Tanith 1st and only was founded in 765.M41, twenty years later, and were explicitly the first (and as it turned out, only) regiment to be raised by that world. The Cadian 8th are near-permanently stationed in and around Cadia, which is on the other side of the Galaxy from Macragge.

Now the 597th was founded sometime after 800.M41, but regimental numerical designations are often recycled (particularly when an old regiment is destroyed), so these are probably entirely different people altogether.
adrogoz chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I am a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts and Warhammer, although I much prefer the original fantasy Warhammer. Any chance of a sequel in the fantasy warhammer world. Or after he escapes this one, will Sora have had enough of board games
Burc'ya Ordo chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Well that's something I never thought that I'd see. And masterfully done, at that. Excellent pacing, good diction, and the usual 40k Philosophy check (roll 2d10 and compare to your Willpower).

Good characters, interesting interactions, and a bit of grim humor. Just watch your spelling/grammar a bit more and you're golden. I'm really looking forward to more.
Jarrik32 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
All I can say to this story is

"Chaotica egredietur ad multorum ve"

Long story short this is far better than the usual cliched fangirl/boy crap that KH crossovers end up as. Good job.
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I have no experience with Kingdom Hearts other than watching my friend's gameplay for about 30 mins with insightful ridicule from myself. I have nothing against it, but I just like needling him from time to time. I know, I'm a horrible friend. Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed the first two chapters. They are written quite well and flows nicely.

My question now is, "Will the game come out into the Kingdom Hearts world later on?"

Keep up the great work!
Dumbledore Is Gay chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Hell yeah! Teach those little Disney faggots what the future's like!
FOR THE EMPEROR! FOR ALL MANKIND!
Ciaphas Cain chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
That was fantastic but Leon's dialogue sounded more like a Chaos cultist than a nid. Of course it would be rather hard to vocalise a tyrranid swarm. A sequel would be nice.
Imperial Bob chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Moar!
Compass West chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Nice. This story works great as a one-shot but I'm sticking it on story alert just in case.
Long live Warhammer40k chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This is much better then I thought. I do hope you continue