Reviews for You Leave the World Behind
Lady Logos chapter 17 . 3/16
Just discovered this story and read it on one sitting. You portray the odd almost romance between Harry and Dean extremely well, and of course the relationship between Harry and Sam. In any cade, I have to say I'm very impressed with this story and il move on to the sequel. A couple of questions, if Harry and Dean agreed not to lie anymore, why is Harry almost constantly lying to him? I mean Harry is the secret keeper, why not tell Sam and Dean that their father is alive? There's unbreakable oaths and such and even then the Fidelius itself would protect the knowledge in their minds, not to mention I remember something about tattoos to not get possessed by demons at least.. so there's no danger there.. Obviously I'm a bit impatient, but I'm sure it'll be answered in the sequel :) as said, brilliant writing!
Foreteller Rock Star chapter 12 . 3/9
lf
pheonix2k chapter 4 . 2/28
hufflepuffs are yellow and black ravenclaw is bronze and blue
AliceCullen3 chapter 16 . 1/26
LOVE IT!
Darth Granger chapter 7 . 1/23
as I was reading this, I wondered if there was a story out there where Jessica was a glamored Hermione and Harry found out about the hunter thing, freaked out, and ran off with her before she could meet the demon because he thought the winchesters would kill them
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
I don't mean to be that person, but...Big Dean...Seriously? I get it if it were a slight joke. But the fact your wrote in it there...It was the cringiest part of the chapter.
animemangaobsessed chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
lmfao! 'merlin forbid he be left naked in a penthouse in mailbu or something' absolutely phenominal
Ichigo Mirai chapter 16 . 11/2/2016
Oh my... this was awesome! Can't wait to read the sequel now!
Jay Shadow chapter 16 . 8/5/2016
You have to be a genius I'm disguise! That's the only explanation of how you could come with such an elaborate and amazing plot! I love this. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Mackenzieisaboss chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
Oh my god... so good
Arfa chapter 17 . 6/18/2016
Please DON'T start writing a SEQUEL if you NOT planing to finish, it only leads to disappointment and frustration.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
Ah Harry's getting in my nerves.
blurredmishaps chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
This story was amazeballs. That's all I gotta say.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 17 . 5/3/2016
Why am I staying up til 5 in the morning to read a story I already knew?

You must be a servant of the devil for keeping me captivated like this.
aleakernisananimenerd chapter 17 . 4/18/2016
This is amazing! Can't wait to read the sequal!
1,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »