Reviews for You Leave the World Behind
slasshh chapter 14 . 4/24
Sirius died and this douchebag faucker of a father gets to live... urg i love and hate your fanfiction T_T
slasshh chapter 13 . 4/24
THAT WINCHESTER FUCKER KILLED SIRIUS?! HARRY CAME ALL THE WAY THROUGH THIS WORLD AND YOU KILLED HIS GODFATHER?! CRYIIIIIIIIIING
Andy Elladora Black chapter 1 . 3/15
Ohh my god! This is my first ever Supernatural x Harry Potter cross over fic and I'm so excited I'm fangirling omg. I loved the first chapter so much, it's great! I wanna keep reading now but I just wanted to send a little review as a token of gratitude for taking my Supernatural X Harry Potter fic virginity!

-Andy:3
Piston-Revolution-Pride chapter 17 . 3/5
This story was probably they best one i've read in atleast a year. It's a fucking wonderful story, you did a fantastic job:)
Rascal chapter 7 . 2/11
DANG IT!
I got attached. I should have known.
Rascal chapter 1 . 2/11
A fantastic opening chapter!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 16 . 1/31
OOHHH!
I think the first time around I didn't get as far as the epilogue, but now I'm rather hooked... gotta find out what happens! :P
...Well, it does count as "killing" him, even if he doesn't STAY dead... I guess... :P
Neat work. :)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 13 . 1/29
AHHH!
...hmmmm. Seems I actually HAVE read this before. I guess I just forgot.
:P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 1/29
Ah! I don't think I've read this before. Whew. :P
Though, it started very similarly to another one I read. But this one is going much better so far, since it's not going completely by the show with nothing new... er, that is, it's got an interesting plot addition.
I wonder what they're gonna do next?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 1/29
Hufflepuff was yellow by the way, ravenclaw was the blue one. not that it matters. xD

...I feel like I've read this before...
...Ah, whatever! xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 1/29
Uwa... *grins*
e.e that was pretty neat, especially if it was really your first time writing it. Tons of others I read are painfully awful and awkward, but that was actually pretty hot... and it flowed smoothly, if that made sense.
Though I wonder what the place thought of the car sitting there all night xD
Lizu chapter 16 . 1/14
Brilliant!
BethyQuake chapter 16 . 1/1
Oh my FREAKING GOSH, YES!
I HAVE NOMFREAKING WORDS!:!:!:£!/&/£-£-'iskidjjmejsiskjsmsj
Emperor Vanquest chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Wonderful ending! Absolutely fantastic.

I know this was started in '09 but will the Master of Death or Deathly Hallows enter into this at all?
Emperor Vanquest chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Holy Fuck...that's all I have to say.

I just found this today and...Holy Fuck.

This is a masterpiece!