Reviews for You Leave the World Behind
Mackenzieisaboss chapter 17 . 7/11
Oh my god... so good
Arfa chapter 17 . 6/18
Please DON'T start writing a SEQUEL if you NOT planing to finish, it only leads to disappointment and frustration.
Ah Harry's getting in my nerves.
SinfulLies chapter 17 . 5/23
This story was amazeballs. That's all I gotta say.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 17 . 5/3
Why am I staying up til 5 in the morning to read a story I already knew?

You must be a servant of the devil for keeping me captivated like this.
aleakernisananimenerd chapter 17 . 4/18
This is amazing! Can't wait to read the sequal!
zaya.kotaba chapter 12 . 4/12
I'm very sorry, that went on till I accidentially sent it. Well, otherwise your story was really good. Especially the beginning, but I admit I wasn't quite happy with the part of Harry being tortured only to be treated so badly by them. I know Dean still loves him and stuff, but getting shot? That's a bit mich and Dean isn't doing a lot good thinking his fucking love is a fucking spell. Seriously, I would have been gone for good then and there. But, each their own, and O really do like the HarryDean Pairing.
zaya.kotaba chapter 12 . 4/12
So... first he gets tortured and then shot? and then they don't even believe him anymore? FUCK it. Why is he still being so mellow? even after Dean accused him of having put him into love? How does that in any way show that Harry won't take Johns shit? He doesn't even stand up to Dean! I mean, as much as I love Dean, he clearly did stuff, most people would be angry and I know I would explode. At least when he already went through torture only to be put into a cell next? And they don't even do anything about it! Seriously, how the fuck Harry didn't just up and dissapear, I don't know. Okay he loves Dean. Dean who lied about Sam and Hunting, whose first romantic thing about wanting to see "Harry" was wrong
Okay great story so far but I just saw a problem that has me stopping in the middle of a chapter to come and review Harry and Sam were sparring and Harry went to hand him a bath and you said Hufflepuff blue, Hufflepuff is yellow, even as a Slytherin I feel bad for my Ravenclaws.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 2/19
Holy...dude, I was not expecting that. Awesome! Oh, Harry is playing all of them like a fiddle! Lying to a demon, and it's so nice to hear that Sirius is still around.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 2/19
WHAAAAT!? Well, at least we know why John hates Harry now.
trynmailme chapter 17 . 1/30
A great fic..thanks. Enjoyed a lot
Nataly S. Potter chapter 3 . 1/22
Just wanted to say that it was a great sex scene. don't worry! ;) great fic so far!
TheCauldron chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
Holy shit, this story has kept me awake until 3.30 am reading it! I really hope the sequel is finished, or I may just cry...
MattKennedy chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
Cool story with some awesome twists and turns. :)
1,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »