Reviews for You Leave the World Behind
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 16 . 6/3
THANK FUCK! OMG you had me nervous-so good but omfg lol love it XD
CassieBirdie chapter 1 . 4/24
Pheonix2k had it right, sorry Rudiger Smoot. Hufflepuff is black and yellow and Ravenclaw is bronze and blue, as well as an eagle, not a raven.
Rudiger Smoot chapter 4 . 1/13
I'm sorry I hate to be this person, but hufflepuff is yellow and grey, ravenclaw is blue and silver, I'm sorry, that was gonna bug me if I didn't say something
blackire chapter 5 . 11/24/2017
Please stop with the metaphors. Just call it a cock or a dick. Big Dean and his two friends? Seriously?! I feel like I am back in high school.
MagicInTheStars chapter 16 . 11/1/2017
I'm glad they made up
MagicInTheStars chapter 10 . 11/1/2017
Ew.. meatsuit..
MagicInTheStars chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
FINALLY! LE TRUTH! but is Harry gonna reveal his abilities?
monochrom68 chapter 16 . 10/2/2017
"For Siriusfor the watch"... for the black? Game of thrones ... anyone
Charlie0925 chapter 16 . 8/29/2017
DANG HONEY! Gosh, I am LOVING THIS FIC and truly, truly cannot wait to read the next part! ;o)
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 6/30/2017
If Harry can work magic on himself, why on Earth would he not use a simple numbing charm? He literally doesn't need to feel any of the torture, though he could still pretend he was being hurt. Seems kind of stupid of him.
Lord Barinthus chapter 6 . 6/30/2017
God, their entire Goodbye (the night before and morning of) had me sobbing.
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 6/30/2017
JESUS! I enjoy HP, SPN, and crossovers between the two, so I'm loving this. When I first read the description, I was disappointed that the relationship was between Harry and Dean, because I think I would have liked it to be with Sam better. But after reading these last two chapters, you've converted me. I really like the chemistry you've written between the two, and really want it to work out for them. Also, this world you have built, especially the first chapter and Harry's interactions with Dumbledore, are just fascinating. The grammar and spelling are all perfect which isn't easy to find, especially in Harry Potter fanfiction, so I am officially a fan. Can't wait to keep reading!
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »