Reviews for Cruel Awakening
Noah Rhodes chapter 21 . 4/17
PLEASE CONTINUE
KYUUBI! What the FUCK! ik you're being protective and all but what the actual fuck!?
Unsatisfied Kitsune chapter 21 . 11/22/2017
This last part with Haku really upset me. And to have you stop writing without giving us some kind of closure sucks. I really want to see B and A destroyed.

Great story by the way.
NightFury101 chapter 21 . 7/22/2016
Alright I like this Story Please Finish for me -puppy dog eyes with tears- please finish
michumichu79 chapter 21 . 11/9/2015
QUE GRAN LASTIMA UN FIC MAGNIFICO Y PARECE QUE LO ABANDONASTE TIENE DE TODO ES MUY COMPLETO POR FAVOR CONTINUALO QUE BUENISIMO.
Silveriolu16 chapter 20 . 7/11/2015
write more soon
Silveriolu16 chapter 21 . 6/26/2015
great story, hope you get the next chapter out soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.
guest chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
this has been a verygood story. I have enjoyed it and look forward to more. You have taken many characters I liked myself and put them into the story, and it's not only believable but also added to the plot nicely.
lilith dracul chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Such twists turns and epic writing please come back i mean this the first story that not only includes all my favorite characters ( only gotten that rping) its written so well! So please write more!
TiiRawr chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
words cAnt explain how fucking awesome this story is I love the storyline the pairigs the plot is mani filet and it flows , I really hope you continue this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
One of the worst generic pieces of shit i have ever read i hope my eyes will recover after this crap
Caiye.xx chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
I love this story, I really hope you post another chapter, I feel so sorry for Haku I hope Kisame kills everyone there.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
this is f****** dumb
Luv-ly Stories chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Can't wait for more
LillyTigress chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
FYI - I dont think you can burn an intricate design on skin with a soldering iron. My friend (torturer but not lover - what do you call that?) tried to burn a design on my skin with a wood burning tool which is much less hot than a soldering iron but as soon as the tool neared the skin, the skin would blister. The tip of the tool was only 500 degrees F but heated the air around it so much that it wasnt just the skin that was touched that burned but also the skin in the surrounding area. The aroma was amazing. We did manage to create a lovely bit of art by turning off the tool and letting the tool cool quite a bit before using it. The burns were still quite deep but we did manage a fairly thin line to create vines and leaves all across my shoulders.

By the way, I love this story to death. I love the scene transitions and all the romance as well as the distinct lack of women who arent evil skanks.