Reviews for Cruel Awakening
lilith dracul chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Such twists turns and epic writing please come back i mean this the first story that not only includes all my favorite characters ( only gotten that rping) its written so well! So please write more!
TiiRawr chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
words cAnt explain how fucking awesome this story is I love the storyline the pairigs the plot is mani filet and it flows , I really hope you continue this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
One of the worst generic pieces of shit i have ever read i hope my eyes will recover after this crap
Caiye.xx chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
I love this story, I really hope you post another chapter, I feel so sorry for Haku I hope Kisame kills everyone there.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
this is f****** dumb
Luv-ly Stories chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Can't wait for more
LillyTigress chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
FYI - I dont think you can burn an intricate design on skin with a soldering iron. My friend (torturer but not lover - what do you call that?) tried to burn a design on my skin with a wood burning tool which is much less hot than a soldering iron but as soon as the tool neared the skin, the skin would blister. The tip of the tool was only 500 degrees F but heated the air around it so much that it wasnt just the skin that was touched that burned but also the skin in the surrounding area. The aroma was amazing. We did manage to create a lovely bit of art by turning off the tool and letting the tool cool quite a bit before using it. The burns were still quite deep but we did manage a fairly thin line to create vines and leaves all across my shoulders.

By the way, I love this story to death. I love the scene transitions and all the romance as well as the distinct lack of women who arent evil skanks.
fanfiction fannatic chapter 21 . 6/8/2013
dude i really LOVE this story, do you think you will ever continue writing it? I was never bored while reading it and always looked forward to what was comming up. Hope you will finish this (or just keep adding chapters and never finish because it's just that good) Look forward to more one day :)
P.S. i love the chapter length, it is so hard to find a well written story with long chapters :)
YouHurtHaku chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
Not Haku! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Jay T Nguyen chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
So much drama. So many surprises. I never expected so many people would be brought back from the dead or near dead. Still can't beleive that pein is the priest. Your story is so original. I can'tstop reading it no matter how much i try.
Ezzie Valentine chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
I had to log in and leave you a message. I think I may have reviewed before, but I just re-read this story and still absolutely love this. I hope one day that you'll continue this! Til then, I'll just reread it again when I feel the urge for MULTIPLE hot couples!

Great Job!
pokeSUPPORTER chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
yikes that was weird and discussing
RedPhoenix20 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
The characters are a bit too OC but the story line is pretty good
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 21 . 3/7/2012
YOU F**KING B*******D, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO POOR HAKU, YOU BETTER MAKE SURE HE WILL BE ALIVE OR I'LL SEND MY DEMON ATFER YOU!
yaoigirl2000 chapter 21 . 1/26/2012
please finish this story i realy need to read more