Reviews for Endless Love
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
It's way, way, way too late to say it and definitely to revise anything, but if I can allow myself a litle nickpick: there were no American troops or personnel in France in 1942, only members of the British SOE and SIS and those were spies and saboteurs. The first American troops to step on French soil did so only on the night 5/6 June 1944.
Civilized Monster chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
This was a thoroughly engrossing story!

You fascinated me with the letters and I thought they were written with emotion and interest. I think perhaps you could have slowed the transition between Henry's snarky example and his next and sudden show of affection, though you justified it well with the story of the young man who died thinking of his love.

The ending could have been a bit more elaborated and I think it should have been, though the last sentence did tie it down well and sort of make up for that.

There were a few rather silly comparisons and sentences which I think didn't fit in all too well with the mood of the story and seemed to want to force itself down the readers' throats in an attempt at light humor. The Harry Potter references for one, were rather unnecessary and could have been replaced with an alternative, less comical comparison.

Anyways; I enjoyed the small details you added; like House rubbing his leg and Cameron's wanting to aid him, the 'cripple' comments, and just the overall attention to House's leg and the ties made to moments in the story were well written and gave more character.

You wrote a very nice story and you can count on me to follow up on more of your stories!

-CM
catgrl chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
Wow that was like so amazing... I like how in the end Henry gave House a good talking to about Things... Can't wait to starting reading the sequel... Which i am now LOL...
Shootingstar7123 chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Loved this story! Great concept, and my name is Caroline, so that was a bonus. :)
Dreamingmew chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
i really enjoyed this story. but i hope that wasn't the end of it. i hope you write more soon.
SapphyreBird chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
Wow! That was a very nice story! I thoroughly enjoyed the concept and plot of the story and your writing was awesome, too! I liked the way you told it from Cameron's perspective, as well. I also enjoyed the few Harry Potter references, too! That's another series I love. I think I found that season 5 quote in one of the chapters. Was it the part with the animal crackers? (season 5 is the only season I haven't seen every episode from, even though I have it on dvd... probably because Cameron wasn't in it that much... I, too, am upset about Cameron leaving the show, but this is a review, not a rant session. LOL!)

So, anyway... I look forward to seeing if a sequel comes from this story. Maybe you could build off of the whole 'history repeating itself' thing. Like maybe it could eventually come to a point where House and Cameron can only correspond like Caroline and Henry did, only instead of letters, it's e-mails or something. I dunno... it's just an idea. I'll probably ponder possible plots tonight when I'm supposed to be sleeping... If I think of anything, I can let ya know if you'd like, ya know, to help with the brainstorming process if you're gonna write a sequel. But, anyway... It was a great story! Oh, and the WWII stuff seemed pretty accurate to me, though I'm more knowledgeable with the German side of the war, but I think you did a great job with that, too. Again, very good story!
an-ocean-in-the-sky chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
I just read this entire story and I really liked it. Sweet and sentimental without going overboard. A sequel would be nice, but I also found this ending quite satisfactory. Leaves it open to the readers imaginations.
Limaccia chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
That was really sweet. I enjoyed that.

And as for your rant about JM getting written out of House, there’s a lot of us ranting right along with you. Of course TPTB won’t accept our #wesupportjen Twitter messages, to let us get some of our anger out, and some (Greg Yaitanes & Omar Epps) have been absolute jerks about it.

You think back to where we started, and it’s impossible to believe where we are now. It’s truly inconceivable. I just keep thinking, “How did this happen? How did they get so off course? How could we have gotten to this point?

I’m even more seriously considering not watching after JM leaves in the 9th episode. Granted, I’d watch Hugh Laurie read a phone book. However, the problem is that at this point I am so ticked off at TPTB’s betrayal of their loyal Hameron fans, and all these God-awful characters they’ve now made and chosen to be front & center. Result: I just hate, absolutely hate them all (excepting of course Hugh, and Robert Sean Leonard). Seeing those others on screen just makes me apoplectic. So, watching House aggravates and pisses me off way more than any enjoyment I can get from watching Hugh. The only sensible thing to do is stay away from all that aggro.
ILoveHLaurie chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Aww, a lovely ending. I love how you write Cameron's POV. It's so clear and well written.

Love to see a sequel :)

x
DayDreamer077 chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
it was incredibly cute and sweet how house and cammie's relationship was so similar to henry's and caroline's. it was soo cute. aw!

sequel? please.
MLFanatic chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
This was such a lovely and romantic story. I truly enjoyed it. I'd like to see you continue it because it feels like so much more could be said. Either way, it's earned a place on my favorites list. Thank you for sharing!
LunarFringe chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
Ah! That was so good! I lurved it. And hats off to you for posting the entire story in one day.

However, now its done, and I am sad. :( Plz continue this! A sequel would be awesome! Even if its just like a one-shot/epilogue deal. As long as its more. Plzeh.

Lunarhowl
lovefanfic55 chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
OH PLEASE continue this wonderful story...you can't stop here ...PLEASE do a Part II...or something...too good to stop here...sal
girl-scout47 chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Love your new story! Can't wait for an update :-))
Adlytam chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
This is just awesome! I really hope to read a new chapter soon ;-)