Reviews for Fading
Ebony-Dove chapter 1 . 4/17
Wow that was amazing, and kind of trippy. Loved it!
The Power Of Names chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
I cried.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
I'm not sure how I feel about Jareth's complete change in character. I mean, I understand why it happened but, honestly, I love him just the way he was. I'm glad the characters could sort of have a happily ever after after all the sadness and angst you put me through. :)) Superb writing.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
So much feels. I swear it, you play and pull at our emotions like a master. This was a wonderful, wonderful piece.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Ugh the emotion you can evoke is positively painful.
TheRealEatsShootsAndLeaves chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
This was a terrible, painful, wonderful, amazing story. Bravo.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Wow. Amazing. :)
Bloodsired chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Excellent! You broke my heart when he fell, I resolve not to cry on this but alas, my tears started to fall. Your story and prose is sooo beautifully written. Excuse me while I'll find tissue.
4uknoy chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Love the fairytale-esque style.
There's something whimsical about Jareth and how he sees things, so Sarah seems
harsh in comparison, which fits well, considering.
The dialogue as he stands at the window...just - ouch. Really, this is the kind of angst I feel better for reading, it's so nicely written. Good epilogue too, in keeping with giving a sense of hope, of a "happily ever after".
Samantha Novak chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
This was so sad! I hate crying, but I love when stories can make me cry as it means they are wonderful and yours was exquisite. I am confused by the last chapter though... Is that supposed to be Jareth in a new life? After he fell to his death from the window?
zara2148 chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
Beautiful throughout.
dark.heart.91 chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
beautifully written. a tragic, yet oh so pretty story. the ending made me cry, first tears of sorrow at his death, then tears of joy at his rebirth. truly glorious. thank you for sharing it with us.
Takebuo Ishimatsu chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
A very interesting take on a semi-Deathfic. I really like how it is written; it flows very well and sounds like a sad fairy tale.
RevengeOfEnvy chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
This story brought tears to my eyes. The whole thing was beautifully written. I hope you write more stories about Labyrinth. I am sure that they would be amazing.
siltrana chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
great story you are a great storytellyer. this was not the usalle sarah jarth love story and that made it all the better. tradjec bittersweet yet filled with hope
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »