Reviews for Beyond the Door to Light Volume2: The Shinobi Path
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Random Harry Potter magic :P
Awesome fic by the way! I loved it!
*reads what the next fanfic will be* Fullmetal Alchemist?! *rushes to the next fanfic* I 3 Fma!
General Warthog chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
i really enjoyed this story
KeybladeMaster17 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I can't believe Naruto's Sexy Jutsu made both Sora and Riku pass out and received massive nosebleeds along with getting a cold shoulder from Kairi. XD
angelrider13 chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
And the plot thickens! Seriously. LOVING THIS.
CatastrophicChris chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I am looking forward to reading this story since I'll be planning a Naruto world chapter in my KH series very few Naruto KH crossovers
the weird kid chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Just wanted to point out that Donald and Sora could have healed Riku. They both know the Cure spell. Also is Kairi instinctively using the Cure spell, or is it a random healing ability?
Sailor Astrallight chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
after writing (or should i say typing) the winx club kingdom hearts crossover i love this book
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
A surveillance robot and watcher are the same heartless
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
I'll be honest with you I like the story, but I notice somethings. You reuse quotes over and over again. It can be a little annoying. The interactions between characters is a bit award and forced. Some characters are out of character. Like Sasuke helping Riku just like that. I thought Sasuke was a little colder than that. I dont want to go on giving you the wrong impression, your fanfic is great. Theres just some criticism.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
I like the new heartless. Come up with more new ones. keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I liked it a lot. Its the best one I've seen so far. Its like this could actualy happen. I'm writting a naruto and kh fanfic myself. Well keep up the good work.
Shade the Bat chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
YYEAH! Fullmetal Alchemist!

You are a friggen GENIUS!

This volume was awesome, but the next one...EK!
M. Castor chapter 10 . 2/23/2010
I love how you use words and give each character their own dialect/dialogue or however its spelled. I'm not too crazy about Full Metal, but Im sure I'll be dazzled to watch it after reading your next volume.
Shire Folk chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
YESYESYESYESYESYES! Fullmetal Alchemist! So they're in the desert huh? That means that they could be near Liore, or they could be somewhere close to East City and Colonel Mustang. Actually, I've got no clue where in the anime timeline they are, so my speculation is probably all in vain anyway.

Damn, Maleficent is working on some pretty heavy stuff huh? She's actually succeeding in bringing the whole galaxy into darkness. And another seven Princesses of Heart? Does this mean that our dear Kairi no longer is one?

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
So now there are things for them to handle:

'll discover about the new princessess of heart

're trapped in a new world.

things just getting better for them don't they. Can't wait for the 3rd volume especially for they meet Ed and AL. Also I was wondering that in the 4th volume that they'll go to a universe based on the Godzilla franchise that'll be cool.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »