Reviews for Different Beginnings
Verina Du'Arden chapter 1 . 11/14
Although I know it's far too late to vote I would House Ravenclaw of course. No true Slytherin would allow herself to be sorted to House Slytherin.
i so wanted to love this least enjoy it...but she bores me. you jump around alot and always saving people. she is 11 right? granted she is half vamp she acts like a boring adult.
Fairy King Oberon chapter 3 . 6/29
RONALD WEASLY
CosmicPanda chapter 2 . 6/1
"red-blue" You mean purple?
hamzaabbasali1 chapter 3 . 3/6
ginny? well written and i hope my guess is right
Coreymcwhirter chapter 1 . 3/4
The town the Dursley's live in is called Surrey, not Privet Drive. Privet Drive is the street name.
wildtrance chapter 9 . 2/25
"he" is technically a gender-neutral pronoun, if you want it to be.
Velial13 chapter 1 . 1/14
It could've been a good story if you haven't overpowered vampires so obviously, a situation with only benefits and without drawbacks just don't exist, overwise everyone would've been a vampire.
Sapphire's Ink chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
Actually, yes, nearly all of my classmates we're somehow in a relationship with someone when they were in SIXTH GRADE!
Ms.Malfoy chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
If this isn't up to your work standard I don't see what it is! You are an awesome writer!
RyuuFuyuScarlet chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
, just for this chapter i totaly shipped ethan and hilda xD then i went back to the norml pairings xD
RyuuFuyuScarlet chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
ZimmMaster chapter 21 . 10/25/2016
I don't know if you have found it yet but the story that comes to mind when I read that Harry was adopted by elves is Have Chrome, Will Travel.
Pikachu79 chapter 28 . 7/26/2016
I'll be reading the rewrite but I hope in the future that you'll decide to continue and finish this version.
buterflypuss chapter 1 . 7/12/2016