Reviews for Different Beginnings
Pikachu79 chapter 28 . 7/26
I'll be reading the rewrite but I hope in the future that you'll decide to continue and finish this version.
buterflypuss chapter 1 . 7/12
the town is Little Whinging the street is Privet Drive
bella cullen the original chapter 28 . 7/10
you said that its already up but its not there...
To The END Shall He RISE chapter 27 . 7/9
Maybe kind of a Hellsing version? Or the powers used in it?...hmmm I may have a better suggestion later...
MagnusDerRote chapter 27 . 7/9
Nooooooo!
Well, good luck. Will it be chapter for chapter or rather the hole thing at once.
Whatever, keep going and do not pressure yourself too much. Write it, like you want it and all of us can enjoy it once more.

Greetings,
Magnus
titania2811 chapter 27 . 7/9
Are you making the rewrite a new story with a different name?
castielris chapter 27 . 7/9
Are you rewriting it in this story or are you making a new one?
Knight of Loyalty chapter 27 . 7/9
Can you keep the pairing Cedric and Hilda in your rewrite? and make fem harry slightly more darker perhaps?
Yume-Kamino chapter 26 . 5/2
Please please please please update the story
quicksilverswift chapter 11 . 4/11
I like the general idea but it feels very flat reading your writing. I feel like you want this to be a story where Hilda and her group win very easily so she's just winning, winning winning from the start; I get the impression you like her too much for her to lose at anything, even something that she isn't her best at. This and the fact the ship you want them to ultimately have at the beginning is very clear. I'd suggest have there be some evolution, where Hilda slowly becomes the badass Cedric loving person you want her to be, otherwise it feels very forced and dull.
joicecarolyne12 chapter 26 . 3/21
Aaah, isso é muito bom. Eu realmente, realmente espero que você continue postando. Mas eu entendo sua ausência, eu sei que a vida real pega e quando se vê não tem tempo para mais nada e temos novas prioridades. Mas espero que volte qualquer dias desse.
Jackson.Leigh-ana chapter 1 . 2/28
Hello! Do you think you can add more chapters to the story. I really enjoyed it.
Jackson.Leigh-ana chapter 26 . 2/24
Hey! Could you update this story please. I want to know the end please?
dhampire712 chapter 23 . 2/7
Someone has read 07 ghost
okay, i reaaaallyy NEED you to continue! this story is just amazing and i love it!