Reviews for Different Beginnings
hamzaabbasali1 chapter 3 . 3/6
ginny? well written and i hope my guess is right
Coreymcwhirter chapter 1 . 3/4
The town the Dursley's live in is called Surrey, not Privet Drive. Privet Drive is the street name.
wildtrance chapter 9 . 2/25
"he" is technically a gender-neutral pronoun, if you want it to be.
Velial13 chapter 1 . 1/14
It could've been a good story if you haven't overpowered vampires so obviously, a situation with only benefits and without drawbacks just don't exist, overwise everyone would've been a vampire.
Sapphire's Ink chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
Actually, yes, nearly all of my classmates we're somehow in a relationship with someone when they were in SIXTH GRADE!
Ms.Malfoy chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
If this isn't up to your work standard I don't see what it is! You are an awesome writer!
RyuuFuyuScarlet chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
, just for this chapter i totaly shipped ethan and hilda xD then i went back to the norml pairings xD
RyuuFuyuScarlet chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
ZimmMaster chapter 21 . 10/25/2016
I don't know if you have found it yet but the story that comes to mind when I read that Harry was adopted by elves is Have Chrome, Will Travel.
Pikachu79 chapter 28 . 7/26/2016
I'll be reading the rewrite but I hope in the future that you'll decide to continue and finish this version.
buterflypuss chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
the town is Little Whinging the street is Privet Drive
bella cullen the original chapter 28 . 7/10/2016
you said that its already up but its not there...
To The END Shall He RISE chapter 27 . 7/9/2016
Maybe kind of a Hellsing version? Or the powers used in it?...hmmm I may have a better suggestion later...
MagnusDerRote chapter 27 . 7/9/2016
Nooooooo!
Well, good luck. Will it be chapter for chapter or rather the hole thing at once.
Whatever, keep going and do not pressure yourself too much. Write it, like you want it and all of us can enjoy it once more.

Greetings,
Magnus
Rizarora chapter 27 . 7/9/2016
Are you making the rewrite a new story with a different name?