Reviews for Different Beginnings
draco7347 chapter 26 . 11/27
love story cant wait for new chapters
Skywroe chapter 15 . 11/16
But you wrote that she could see the future. I'm really confused about the power you gave her, because it seems like she doesn't have any at all. Even her senses are just like normal people sometimes.
I haven't read it all, but I'm hoping there's more of her powers being used in the upcoming chapters.
Skywroe chapter 10 . 11/15
If Hilda was such a good sneak, how did a 3rd year see her?
amerdism chapter 26 . 10/20
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
amerdism chapter 21 . 10/20
I hope Hilda chooses the vampire life, I mean I assume Ethan chose vampire and he still interacts with humans fine not to mention I'm willing to bet she'll become an outcast among her kind if she chooses human, besides that wouldn't she choose vampire I mean she was raised by them. And if she wants to stay with her friends they'll have to become immortal eventually so it'd be the preferable option. Also as Hilda has said she doesn't plan to curse her friends with immortality and she knows she'll suffer pain for a human life due to her immortality.
greasy snivellus chapter 7 . 10/16
check the part where "sirius recognized sirius' voice" lol hahahaha :D very good chapter (i think this is my 2nd or third reread, keep forgetting what happened in this fic)
EatsBooks chapter 26 . 10/12
Hi! I really really like this story, and would love it if you started updating it again!
Shinobi no Kami chapter 26 . 10/2
Vey good story, hope there is un update soon. Looking forward to the next chapter.
JaCk-o'-LaNtErN 91 chapter 3 . 8/1
hmmm perhaps it was Cho since i believe you mentioned that she'll have an antagonic role in the story
dragonfire prime chapter 26 . 7/10
LovelyPrincess22 chapter 26 . 7/2
Update it. Pls. Pls
Syafiq chapter 26 . 6/13
Update soon pls
WhoCanRemember chapter 5 . 5/5
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 26 . 4/19
LOVE IT!can't wait for more!
rushenair chapter 1 . 4/18
Her name is Hilda. Enough said.