Reviews for My Brother, Set
Marie Knight chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I am SO thrilled that u decided to continue this story! I really like it
Peanut Gallery chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Plan B is the better story. It has more conflict and possibility for action.

Thanks for a good read,

Peanut Gallery
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Great update :D
paper0wl chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
:( Please finish this wonderful story!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
This was a great fic. I hope it will be continued.
Peanut Gallery chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Definitely plan B. Plan A was fun but not equal to the story line of B.

Thanks for a Good Read,

Peanut Gallery
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
. . . ... So many things I can think of to detail, to great lengths, the irritation that a reader may, can, or does feel when, even a simple writer, doesn't finish their work. Irritation that is only compounded when a reader sees an active writer not only create new works, but leaves forgotten previous works that others come across and start to read, only to find it abandoned, and left undone.

Though, many of us readers do debate which is the literary middle finger being flipped at the author's readers. An unfinished work with no excuses for why it's been discontinued and left up, or an unfinished work with an excuse for being discontinued and left up.
locardxchange chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
I do hope you finish this, it is a good start.
isismagickwolf chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
I like it so far are you going to finish it
GeorgeTobor chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Three in one, Buffy, Bast, and that Tokra queen. Did you know there is also a household oil called 3in1? And much of the world worships a trinity too. Just for more fun you could bring in the Power of Three, the Charmed Ones.

Just kidding and rambling really.

Thanks for the update.
alichi chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Many authors tend to include too many things and loose control of their fics, really seen it happen to too many otherwise great stories. Hopefully your Ori-galaxy Furling adventure won't complicate and delay things too much from the, as I see it, main plot of Buffy/Bast Goauld bashing.

Either way, love the update and looking forward to seeing my fears proven false.
Nedy Rahn chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
I've read all ten chapters you have up so far. I think plan "B" is the best track to follow. I like the way this story is going. As for Egeria, having Buffy/ Anne/ Bast volunteer to be her host sounds like a plan and the only option. Instead of a Tok'ra healing a dying human it will in a way be the other way around.
Barranca chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Another risky plan for Buffy to carry through, since she cannot be certain the Egeria she's been talking to is one of the good guys. Buffy already has to share her body with Bast, it'll get even more crowded with a Tok'ra added to the mix.
craterdweller chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Like the story. Sorry for the dumb question, but is the one betrayal of Anne/Buffy's experience Jenny Calendar's secret identity (since this takes place in Season 2)?
alichi chapter 9 . 1/25/2011