Reviews for Forty Weeks
thehopefulone chapter 21 . 9/6
I really loved reading this! I wish you’d update again!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2018
I know the summary said discontinued, but I clicked anyway... part of me is glad, bc the story is really good and I feel like there arent enough quality stories out there about Boooth and Bones navigating pregnancy. Another part of me is soooo disappointed that the story stops here. I love they’re interaction. I love how Bones is with Parker and how affectionate she ends up being with Booth. I love that Booth sneaks in ‘baby’ and ‘babe’ and takes care of Bones the way I imagined he would. I love that they affectionately call their baby the zookeeper. And I’m so damn curious as to whether you planned to write the baby as a boy or a girl... As sad as it makes me to not know how this story ends, thank you for writing it. I enjoyed these chapter immensely.
Michelle Bones chapter 21 . 2/11/2018
Acabo de encontrar tu historia y realmente me parece genial. Espero que recapacites acerca de dejarlo Descontinuado porque es una historia muy buena... Va a favoritos sin dudarlo!
MstgSzy chapter 21 . 8/22/2017
I recently came across one of your titles on another writer's list of Favorite Stories and let that lead me to your body of work on Fan Fiction-specifically those for Bones. So, now, in less than a week's time, I've finished all of them. Noting it was marked 'Discontinued', I left Forty Weeks for the last debating whether or not to start it, but then decided to go for it anyway. It's a lovely story. About the right amount of angst (It is Brennan and Booth after all), but filled with nice moments and humor (which is lovely), and that easy back and forth that's one of the best parts of a relationship. As a reader, I can move on to other stories, but if your muse ever whispers 'Bones' to you, consider revisiting this story or writing a new one-I, for one, will read it!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2017
Do you think you could watch the first 5 season again and finish this? It's so well written. It's different than most fix I read about these two. It's on Netflix, if you don't have the DVDs
CassieLiam4 chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
I was very sad to read that you were not going to be writing on this story anymore. I have enjoyed reading it. I wanted to find out what kind of situations Bones would get into through out the rest of her pregnancy. I wanted to see how the story ended. Can you please tell me why you don't want to continue it as it is a brilliant story. You have a real way with words that made this story come to life. As a writer myself I like to read others work to get inspiration on what I am writing. Thank you.

Cassie
Guest chapter 21 . 4/22/2015
Gosh, of all the places you had to end, it was here? Please continue this story!
angeliena chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
Love youre story!

I hope you will updat soon!
Merle's Right Hand chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
I know you've discontinued this but I just wanted to let you know that I think that this is dynamite! Thanks for writing!
Felinxx chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
Oh my god, I couldn't stop reading this! Really I enjoyed it so much! :)

So I really hope film school isn't too busy and you'll be able to update it soon :)
Fallen.so.Far chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
I love love love this story and recently became a bones fan. Hope you'll update soooooon!
meekerprincess9778 chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
this is an awesome story...please finish it
Dee47 chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
Just reread this again and sure do miss it! Hope you will pick it back up soon. :)
Cheerpup1392 chapter 21 . 2/7/2014
AHHH you can't leave it there! It's such a good story with such good development. I can't wait to read more. I sorta hate that he's gone, but I know I'm supposed to. I feel sad he's not there with her. And I REALLY hope nothing bad happens to him while he's away. I find myself extremely worried something will happen. I feel like it's been set up and I'm nervous! So calm me down and write some more! Please.

Seriously, this is a great story. And I'd love to read more of it.
xhio chapter 21 . 1/15/2014
I can't believe you're back! Cool!
Hope to read another update soon! :)