Reviews for Spongy miracles
BlueLightningXD chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
If you won't finish this, would you let me adopt it? It's just too good of a story to pass up (I'm logged out BTW. My username on here is the same as the one I'm using)
Night-Waker chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
I know you're probably getting annoyed with me posting review after review, but I forgot to post this in my last one.

It's just some ideas i'd like to see:

A scene with the Flying Dutchman.

A scene involving SpongeBob's grave. A scene with just SpongeBob being there.(I don't know why, I'd just like to see that)

I'd also like to see Squidward go there at one point too. (It would be a nice final scene where Squidward goes say goodbye to SpongeBob after he crosses over to the afterlife. If he does that is.)

Anyway, this story is yours, not mine. So I'll just go now, hope you finish this one day, and that you use these ideas. 'Til then! (Seriously though, someone HAS to send a PM to the author and ask them to finally update this)
Night-Waker chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
No no no NO! C'mon, you've gotta update! I must know what happens! Quick, someone PM the author and tell them to update!

Oh yeah about the pairings. Now that I've read Kartoonfanatic's review, I think you should avoid them too. (But I still liked the Spandy reference in Chapter 6)

P.S This part I forgot to mention in my Chapter 2 review, SpongeBob's Mom's name is Margaret, not Claire.
Night-Waker chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
A ghost huh? Honestly I saw it coming. But that dosen't mean this chapter wasn't good. I love this story so far!
Night-Waker chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
YAY! 8D He's alive! Thank You author!
Night-Waker chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
It DID get more depressing! ;_; Poor Squidward...

I know it's too late to decide pairings, so I'm just gonna hope you choose Spandy.
Night-Waker chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
(Cries) SpongeBob NO! No seriously, this is sad, and it's gonna get sadder? Just imagining Squidward holding SpongeBob's lifeless corpse... just imagine the regret Squidwards feeling right about now.

As for pairings, not so big on them. The only SpongeBob pairing I actually ship is Spandy. But I know that ain't gonna happen, especially now.
N. Harmonik chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
This is awesome! I guess SpongeBob doesn't recall being in the afterlife...if that's what that twinkling star was. Please continue.

Good day and good luck!
originofcheese chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
This is the best thing I've ever read in my entire life.
N. Harmonik chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
By the way, I have to agree with what Kartoonfanatic said about staying away from pairing SpongeBob with anybody here. Can't concentrate on just one character when he was like a light to many people.
N. Harmonik chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
No...! You can't leave it like this! What about Patrick and SpongeBob's other friends and family and that ominous shadow? You simply must update!

Say, didn't you use to have some other stories up, like 'Heart of a Spongy Hero'? What happened to them? Any other place I could see them?

Good day and good luck!
L100Meganium chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
I abhor character death fics.

I really like this fic.

CONUNDRUM!

Anyway, I vote for Spandy, because it is one of my OTPs and I have supported it since I was 8 when the show came out. It would make me so happy. Plus Squid/Sponge and Pat/Sponge skeeve me out. I have nothing against slash pairings (in fact I kind of like Krabs/Plankton), but pairing SpongeBob with anyone except Sandy weirds me out. XD

Anyway. I really like this. Please update soon! I want to see SpongeBob stop Patrick from jumping! D:
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Sorry, my review got cut-off. I was saying that I have to know if the real reason SpongeBob is stuck in between worlds is because Squidward is holding back how he feels about him as a friend, or because of his wish, and what that creepy shadow thing has to do with all of this.

But like I said, fantastic work so far!
Kartoonfanatic chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
Thank GOD this was updated not too long ago! I'd be heartbroken if it was abandoned like this, right when the mystery of SpongeBob's return is right around the corner, and on a LITERAL cliffhanger!

I don't have much to say about this story because it's SO good!

I love pretty much everything about it. You say that it's too sad, but I say that it has the right balance of tragedy, clean humor and sweet moments, really it does! The characters' interaction with each other is beautiful in every scene. So accurate! Sure, the begining was a harsh turn from normal to somber, but as soon as we see Spongey, it brightens back up.

If it's not too late to say, I think you should stay away from pairing SpongeBob with anyone in this story. Maybe the light teasers like Spandy in Chapter 6 are okay, but don't start anything serious with him in this case. Remember, the plot is about how his innocence and child-like kindness has effected everyone in a positive way, and if he focuses his remorse and affection on one character... blah. I'm hopeing to see more brotherly bonding with SpongeBob and Squidward later on, and Sponge/Squid could mess up the plot very quickly.

I REALLY hope you continue! This is excellent work and one of the best SpongeBob tragedies I've ever read.
lTraditional chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
Fantastic story, keep up the great work! I am so loving it. One word I can say is: CONTINUE :)