Reviews for Spongy miracles
SlainByStory chapter 7 . 10/29
I absolutely love the variation in your words. They are all very descriptive, and sophisticated. You have such an understanding for the characters. Going so far as to know Squidward is an octopus. I also enjoyed how Krabs wasn't concerned about money. I mean with death it is likely to be expected, but even before then he seems to genuinely care about the two. "But no... his best friend had to go first." Was an extremely powerful line. Also can I just say I really admire your ability to write lengthy stories? I have major trouble with that. 7 chapters and the story isn't even done, Good on you. Please bring this back, or at least release a summary of how it ends. I love this story so much, it made me feel things. Which isn't a small feat.
Psycho the Random Vixen chapter 7 . 8/26
update this plz!
HufflepuffGirl16 chapter 3 . 7/2
You should update this story. Please?
Ninjas Say Hi chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
You know what you should do?
Update please, pretty please with cherry on top.
ChocolateFrog18 chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
I'm on chapter 3, anyone got a box of tissues?
BlueLightningXD chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
If you won't finish this, would you let me adopt it? It's just too good of a story to pass up (I'm logged out BTW. My username on here is the same as the one I'm using)
Night-Waker chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
I know you're probably getting annoyed with me posting review after review, but I forgot to post this in my last one.

It's just some ideas i'd like to see:

A scene with the Flying Dutchman.

A scene involving SpongeBob's grave. A scene with just SpongeBob being there.(I don't know why, I'd just like to see that)

I'd also like to see Squidward go there at one point too. (It would be a nice final scene where Squidward goes say goodbye to SpongeBob after he crosses over to the afterlife. If he does that is.)

Anyway, this story is yours, not mine. So I'll just go now, hope you finish this one day, and that you use these ideas. 'Til then! (Seriously though, someone HAS to send a PM to the author and ask them to finally update this)
Night-Waker chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
No no no NO! C'mon, you've gotta update! I must know what happens! Quick, someone PM the author and tell them to update!

Oh yeah about the pairings. Now that I've read Kartoonfanatic's review, I think you should avoid them too. (But I still liked the Spandy reference in Chapter 6)

P.S This part I forgot to mention in my Chapter 2 review, SpongeBob's Mom's name is Margaret, not Claire.
Night-Waker chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
A ghost huh? Honestly I saw it coming. But that dosen't mean this chapter wasn't good. I love this story so far!
Night-Waker chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
YAY! 8D He's alive! Thank You author!
Night-Waker chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
It DID get more depressing! ;_; Poor Squidward...

I know it's too late to decide pairings, so I'm just gonna hope you choose Spandy.
Night-Waker chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
(Cries) SpongeBob NO! No seriously, this is sad, and it's gonna get sadder? Just imagining Squidward holding SpongeBob's lifeless corpse... just imagine the regret Squidwards feeling right about now.

As for pairings, not so big on them. The only SpongeBob pairing I actually ship is Spandy. But I know that ain't gonna happen, especially now.
N. Harmonik chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
This is awesome! I guess SpongeBob doesn't recall being in the afterlife...if that's what that twinkling star was. Please continue.

Good day and good luck!
originofcheese chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
This is the best thing I've ever read in my entire life.
N. Harmonik chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
By the way, I have to agree with what Kartoonfanatic said about staying away from pairing SpongeBob with anybody here. Can't concentrate on just one character when he was like a light to many people.