Reviews for AND BACK AGAIN
stareagle chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Nice one, Tony seems to have an uncanny knack for being in the wrong place at the right time!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Excellent! and if I didn't already know you were British, "boiling fowl" and "draughty" would have given you away. *smile*

Nice job with this little bit. Strawberry swirl indeed.

Thanks for posting.

pdf
Sequitur chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I love how Tony is totally incapable of going through any situation without getting whumped. It's the *universe*, it conspires against him. And Bob was such a great character (loved his line at the end)-and given Tony's rapport with Ernie Dell in "Code of Silence," it makes so much sense that they would get along. Tony's good with the "old 'uns!"
Mezzo Beev chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That’s the Tony I like. Always investigating, making new friends and finding adventure, er, I mean trouble.
WinglessBird chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awwwwww, that was so cute. It was funny and angsty; your an awesome author. Haha. :D
Ace Bullets chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Ha ha ha! Go, 'Yoda'!

Totally fun read, this was, scouse. For such a short piece, you really packed a lot into it. Our scrawny Lt. Commander was another excellent OC, and I loved the action in the gas station store. Such hilarity!

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. :-D
diana teo chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
You are officially on my favourite author's list with this lovely hattrick! I like your laid-back style and charm,RL dialogue and thoughtful Tony how the hold-up was described and Tony's every movement and the series of ows! The strawberry swirl and concern about his leather jacket,too! Best was the ending surprise answer and Tony's 'delighted laugh' ringing in my ears...
Belker chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Lovely, just lovely! I'm so jealous. You can write humour too! 'Tis not fair... ;)

“I think my girlfriend has a mother,” This one was delivered just brilliantly.

/Belker
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
D Good for them! I really have to wonder how Gibbs & co. would react...Ducky'd probably insist on looking him over,Abby would fuss, Gibbs'd just shake his head, and McGee and Ziva would laugh because he needed help to get the last one.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
aww lol i don't know why but that scene was funny, despite the fact Tony got a little hurt hehe, Great job on this one :D can't wait for another story from you ! well done !