Reviews for Silver X
KaylaAlice chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
I like the story, but did you have anyone betaing? Because the punctuation and grammar aren't very good, either is some of the spelling. But good story, remember that.
Dove Salvatore 21051 chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Victor's mutant name is Sabertooth not Animal
Guest chapter 22 . 1/30/2013
Omg that is my all time favorite crossover it ruled both fandoms and beyond! This story was just amazing!
Belieber Twihard chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
I love it :D
Antara93 chapter 23 . 6/27/2012
awesome ff...loved it!
DracoDreams-2 chapter 23 . 5/22/2012
great story I really enjoyed it keep up the good work
Miki and Mel chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
AWESOME! I LOVED THIS! :)
whitepapernblackink chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
This story is amazing! Great job!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
good job on your stories
cottoncandybl52 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
this is really good
SilverWolf742 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
It's an interesting concept; I wouldn't have even thought to essentially make Bella Wolverine.

However, the writing is a little choppy. You definitely needed to use more commas, and a little more detail would have made it a lot richer. Then again, I've only read two chapters, so maybe you get better as it goes on :).
Skullqueencb chapter 23 . 6/17/2011
this was a very veryvery good fic.
I'll Be Your Jiminy Cricket chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
Great story I loved it. I had to LMAO when it was revealed that Stryker was holed up in Downers Grove. I live by Downers Grove, and no offense to anyone who lives there but I am not surprised that an evil villain would make it his headquarters. Its a crap hole. A crap hole in the middle of a corn field.
BeckaR chapter 22 . 5/3/2011
Omg such an awesome story I really loved it so sad to see it end
Vampiregirl595 chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Haha once my brother went on face book and put under schools: Xavier's School for Talented Youngsters. it was so funny my aunt waaas so proud.

Sorry its kinda off topic