Reviews for The Hundred Years' Bore
Waiting chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
This story is going along so well! Hope you continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I love that story! You should write about one where Joe and Jodie and Freddi and Samantha finds out that their gay. I would totally want to read that one!
paris chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
You should write more
Blue Sysin chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Oh look. Author suggested sex. ;-; we never got it. Or a chapter 5. *deporession hits at it's greatest wavelength*
eleedom13 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
pleease write more! i wanna find out what gonna happen! p.s. its really good.
eleedom13 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
really liked the story. good job!
German-Shinigami chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
*major nose bleed* omg this Is awesome... ohhh how about Freds hormone start going off everytime he's near Sam XP
German-Shinigami chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Able02 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
The ONLY TWT Yaoi And It's Dead! My Inner FanBoy Just Died A Little... Please Write More. *Puppy Dog Eyes*
xXBWFXx chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Omigod~

I'm SO GLAD you updated. C:
RanebowStitches chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Zomg an update! -3- I had to re-read it to remember what was going on. XD I like it though! Please continue! There's not many stories with this pairing, so I thank you for writing it~
DragonFyre94 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
please write more soon! This is one of the best fanfictions for Time Warp Trio that I have seen :) your doing a great job and Im really excited about reading more.

Keep up the good work!
YaoiYuriFan chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
I look forward to the next chapters. I really like this story.
The Wammy Girl chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Flashback to Italy, yes? Please, it's gonna bug me now...

Nice chapter! And, yeah... the sex can wait just a little longer (I never thought I'd say that... )

Thank you for supporting this wonderful couple of obscurity~!
xXBWFXx chapter 3 . 3/29/2010