Reviews for The Hundred Years' Bore
friedmermaidtails chapter 5 . 5/29
Oh my God! I can't believe this is happening! I must be in a dream! Thank you so much for updating this, especially after such a long hiatus. This means more to me than I can even express! I love this story, I love this update, and (at the risk of sounding weird) I love you! Thanks again for posting this for us and giving us some much needed closure from the previous chapter. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some nostalgia-tears to shed.
RanebowStitches chapter 5 . 5/29
Wow this was a blast from the past (bad pun sorry) when I saw this in my inbox! I actually had to google the show because I had forgotten who was who haha but it's really cute I'm glad you decided to update even after so long~
friedmermaidtails chapter 4 . 3/21
I can't stop reading this FanFiction! I read it many years back and many accounts ago, and it still feels just as electrifying as the first time. I must have read this story a thousand times over! It never fails to make me smile. And, while I realize it may never be updated (and I respect that decision, since I'm guilty of abandoning stories but feeling too guilty to delete them reviewers build up), I felt it was about time I reviewed.

In short, this story is a beautiful gem for the "Time Warp Trio" fandom, and the fact that the pairing is my favorite only sweetens it! A wonderful read! I applaud you for writing this, regardless of how "dumb" and "terrible" you thought it was.

Best wishes,

friedmermaidtails
Waiting chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
This story is going along so well! Hope you continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I love that story! You should write about one where Joe and Jodie and Freddi and Samantha finds out that their gay. I would totally want to read that one!
paris chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
You should write more
Blue Sysin chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Oh look. Author suggested sex. ;-; we never got it. Or a chapter 5. *deporession hits at it's greatest wavelength*
eleedom13 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
pleease write more! i wanna find out what gonna happen! p.s. its really good.
eleedom13 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
really liked the story. good job!
German-Shinigami chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
*major nose bleed* omg this Is awesome... ohhh how about Freds hormone start going off everytime he's near Sam XP
German-Shinigami chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Able02 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
The ONLY TWT Yaoi And It's Dead! My Inner FanBoy Just Died A Little... Please Write More. *Puppy Dog Eyes*
xXBWFXx chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Omigod~

I'm SO GLAD you updated. C:
RanebowStitches chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Zomg an update! -3- I had to re-read it to remember what was going on. XD I like it though! Please continue! There's not many stories with this pairing, so I thank you for writing it~
DragonFyre94 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
please write more soon! This is one of the best fanfictions for Time Warp Trio that I have seen :) your doing a great job and Im really excited about reading more.

Keep up the good work!