Reviews for The Cocky and The Cougar
Littlemiss53 chapter 27 . 12/19/2010
Very sweet! I am glad that James is in jail and that Bella and Edward can live happily ever after!
withloveiread chapter 27 . 12/18/2010
awww that was a lovely story

good job :D
deranged-dreamer chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
i was really hoping for green eyed babies.

brandibuckley76 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I love the Jerry Macguire reference! Being single for 3 yes myself, I've (sadly) used that line often! I'm loving this story! You had me at Cocky! LOL
Moltz chapter 27 . 12/3/2010
Traveling together is a great way to end this saga.

That's a wrap...Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story!
Moltz chapter 19 . 12/2/2010
I like Carlisle and Esme. He's a fantastic kind of boss and she is very insightful. Just the right balance in Bella's life.

You have me worried about who the caller is now...I thought it may be Heidi from Chicago, but could it be James?

I need to get back to the story!
Moltz chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
How hawt can a kissing scene get...WOW!

She did it; licked his jaw line like she fantasized, yippy.

Fast paced banter and the burn keeps getting hotter.
Moltz chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Had book marked this story some time ago...just getting to it now. Great banter in this initial chapter.

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for the rest of the story!

Better get back to it then. Here we go!
mousy38 chapter 27 . 11/20/2010
so wonderful! Thanks for all of your time and effort in writing the story! Just the right mixture of angst and romance - this is why I love FFN - and it's free - I still can't believe that part! You are a wonderful story teller and can't wait to get into your other fiction - thanks.
mousy38 chapter 14 . 11/18/2010
James Joyce selection was wonderful! I've read a lot of FFN with poems, themes, etc., but this was unique for me and unexpected - thank you for the treat.
mousy38 chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
Ok - this is officially one of the best FFN stories I've read! I love the Edward and Bella - thank you for the story!
The-Kelli-Rose chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
OK, I never review a story in the middle. ever. But, in this case I had to respond to this one line:

Larry Mullen is simply a god and don't let anyone ever tell you anything different.

Also to say, definitely, positively, absolutely agree with you on that one - 100%. U2 is my absolute favorite. They are IT for me - always will be. Did you ever get back stage in '91 or did you just write it for the story?

I LOVE your story & writing btw. It is definitely sucking me in. Yup, I'll be up waaay past my bedtime with this story. You definitely are a talent!

Kelli
GetOffMyChick chapter 21 . 11/5/2010
OK that is just f**ked up!
GetOffMyChick chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Ohhhh snap!
TwiloveSue chapter 27 . 10/30/2010
Sigh. I've enjoyed this story so much and am sorry to see it end. You've kept me glued to my computer for hours on end, truly enjoying these wonderful characters and trying to figure out what the hell you were going to do with them next. The time literally flew by because it never felt like I was reading. Your writing is so visual and just flows along effortlessly. This really has been fun. Thank you so much for sharing this story!
4,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »