Reviews for The Cocky and The Cougar
breathe.in chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Cockblocker :(

Love it though :)

Update as soon as you can!
Horizon629 chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Well things seemed to be going along great but wha... Hurry up and update so I can figure out the mystery that is Edward.
celtic mommy chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Please tell me what I think happened...isn't what happened. If so, I might have to cry. I'm dying here. I was actually shocked at the end. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Poor perfect Edward. Okay. Now that I think about it more, laughing is the winner!

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Naomitron chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
The teasing all throughout the night was fun and fiesty and definitely a turn on, but what happened to dear Edward at the end, there?

On a different note, I really like the way Edward seems to see Bella. It's usually the burden of the older person in the relationship to let the age gap get to them. I hope it doesn't become too much of an issue.
SunKing chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Oh no! Please don't tell me this means what I think it means! I was laughing and cringing at the same time! He's so perfect and then, suddenly, not so perfect. I fucking LOVE this story! Off to pimp it some more...

PS, if you're on Twitter, you should join us...
jsarbee chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Sunking linked this on twitterand I'm so glad :) I'm really enjoying the story so far!
breathe.in chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
Wow. Cliff Hanger. Thanks!

You got all the sexual tension, then the whole Victoria being a stupid bitch and interrupting said tension, THEN you go and subvert it all with the whole CLIFF HANGER.

Grr. However, it's going to mean I'm trawling my inbox hourly for your updates!

I read your whole story in one go, so I'm not sure how regularly you update...but I really hope it's frequently. You can't leave me hanging for TOO long with this one!

So, in a short way: Love it. Update soon. And stop reading your reviews and get back to writing about the cocky, sexy motherfucker that is Edward, and the Cougar in all but name that is Bella. PLEASE!

Love this a bazillion!

xx
dylansmommy06 chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
i really like this story! we all know victoria is a bitch and I'm sure she's planning on messing with bella and edwards relationship! ready for more:)
jennilynnfl chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
I think you're doing a great job with this story! I especially like the fact that you portray a 30-something year old woman as still sexy! Keep up the great work- I'm really enjoying reading this!
SunKing chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Wow... Your Edward makes me tingle. What a fun chapter! I suck at poker; my face gives absolutely everything away. I loved reading about a tough woman that can keep things in check! Meyer's Bella was a bit of a pushover, so it's nice to see a Bella I can root for. And a yummy, yummy, yummy Edward.

Still pimping you, by the way. We'll get the word out there. Trust me when I say that this is the best place to find fans for your novel. I'm all over helping out another author!
Robrator chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
OMFG LOVED IT!Cannot wait for more...stoked that SunKing reffed me onto it :)
SunKing chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Alright, so. I just read the latest chapter here on FF, though I've been following it on Twilighted. I admit I'm terrible about leaving reviews, but I took a look anyway and shit myself when I saw the lonely "1" sitting there. Ran over to Twilighted and saw 26. Ridiculous. Am now feeling guilty that I never reviewed, though in my defense, I was too excited to hit the next button.

It's a fantastic story, so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I'll do my best to inform others of its greatness, so I hope you see the numbers going up soon. As for the story itself, I have no criticism. It's well written, makes me laugh, and you've created a yummy Edward. Do hurry with the next chapter! I will leave more reviews for you, I promise!
Bellavampiresbetterthanyou chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
I just have to say that I absolutely love this story. It's very well-written, with the correct blend of humour, sexiness, and reality that I wish more stories would have. I love the premise with Bella being the older and sexy woman at work. The characterizations are fabulous and this pair complements each other in the best way possible. I'm in a bit of a quickie hurry here because I have my own graduate work in accounting/tax to do right now at 1 am (sadly), but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this and I'll come back to review the other chapters. I'm so impressed by your writing so far. I hope you get lots of reviews and continue this awesome story!

Thanks,