Reviews for The Cocky and The Cougar
Erikajo chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
I think I love this Edward! :)
Erikajo chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
This is just so fun to read. By the way, I HATE that word too...And every negative connotation it implies. Ugh. So rude.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Why have I been putting off reading this story? Love it!
ttandme69 chapter 27 . 11/5/2011
excellent story! just read the whole thing in 3 days! Loved ball busting Bella in the conference room! Em the Mayor...that is funny in itself! thank for all of the hardwork! Lisa
StuckInOhio chapter 27 . 10/25/2011
First of all, please excuse my "writing skills". I would have submitted a review for every chapter, but I usually end up feeling like a tool after reading what I typed. Anyway, I am so happy that I found your story. Finding fics as good as yours is like finding a cellulite-free 44 year old woman. I enjoyed every paragraph from beginning to end. This is in my top 5 out of hundreds and I am so bummed that it's time to say goodbye. Thank you so much for helping me to escape to a happy place for a couple of days.
StuckInOhio chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Did he just have an orgasm? Or, did he need to pee?
StuckInOhio chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Wowza. That was some sexy Edward.
StuckInOhio chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
First chapter done and I'm hooked on your story. I'm in it for the long haul!
chrissy black chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Holy fuckin shit! Jesus... i think i came just reading that! Hottest ever!
chrissy black chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
Best fucking kiss ... EVER! God!
chrissy black chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
I am sitting here smiling like a school girl. This story makes me giddy! I love it.
Denny52 chapter 18 . 10/3/2011
Of course, the rose thing is James. Just had to say it.

Still really enjoying this. Thanks. Boy am I late to this one.
Denny52 chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Ohhh, Edward you dog. These two are going to be fun.
Denny52 chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Wow, I'm glad I found this little gem. Love the dialogue and who they are color what is said. So good. Not to mention how hot it is. Can't wait to read on and it's complete! Thanks.
Kate714 chapter 9 . 8/29/2011