Reviews for WOW, You look just like Jared Padalecki
KassieJean chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
I hate that she seems like a fangirl and just seems to almost instantly fall for Sam. like, no, f that.
DracoPotter80 chapter 9 . 7/24/2015
OMFG YOU GOT TO MEET GRANT I AM DYING HERE. MY DAD AND I HAVE BEEN WATCHING GHOST HUNTERS SINCE IT FIRST STARTED. its our own little tradition. We used to always watch it before it slowed down. I miss Grant though. But still Omfg I can't believe you met them. SUPER PEANUT BUTTER AND JEALOUS HERE
christine chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Hey! Man whore Emily is not a bitch
AnonyMoose chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
This was so awesome. I can't wait for the rest! SO MANY FEELS!
girleanu.irina chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I got to say that it is one of the best fanfictions about spn. You really have talent! it is simply incredible. i'm kinda new on , but since i was searching for stories wether about jared or sam, this is a truly art. you are probably the only author that managed to keep my attention during all the chapters, you really can handle it - you can keep a reader excited! it is so writer-like. you are kinda familiarized with all "that tricks", you did a great job, i am so graceful that i read this and i really hope that there will be the third story! you have your own style of writing, which makes you awesome! when reading this, i felt like "hey, it's not so bad at all, actually it's gorgeous!" you proved that there still are people doing great on . you totally got me: i was looking for passionate love between sam and someone new, someone who never appeared on the show, and you gave me this - THANK YOU! keep going with your stories, cause as i said, you rock! it was realy thrilling. in other stories about sam, there was passion, flirt, electricity between characters, but it ends up after firt sex. but you...you described the "samily" like no one ever could, even after their first love scene, there still was chemistry between them. thank you so much one more time, i want you so much to read this review, in order to know the effect of your stories. sorry if i made soem mistakes, i am not a native english speaker, but still a pretty good reader so your story drives me crazy! now i am going to read part II and please make some fanfics about Jared!
abiolley chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
OMG, this fan fiction story is AMAZING! I was really disappointed at the end though, not because it wasn't good but because I didn't want it to end! Keep writing, you'll go far, and that's coming from a 13yr old :)
Shana2004 chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Oh I see another dean/oc fic, but I like how both will gt someone and thats wat I always wanted
Shana2004 chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
Yo omg I was gigglin wat Em was doin Sam has luscious hair but i wouldnt pull it like dat, but I can see why she did it.
Shana2004 chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
No sam :[ and Em wrong move; she looked foolish she shoul've said Im so-so and this one here WAS my fiance :[
Shana2004 chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
oh tsk tsk, I wonder if they will even last D: She gotta tell him about dat kiss, and idk this feels a little rushed. Does she love Sam? D:
Claire chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
So you're a Dean girl eh? I strongly suggest you go to , search "Devour" and fast forward to 24:30 into the film. You are welcome! 3
Amazing story, so well written and capturing, loved it! Can't stop reading it
Andrew chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Wow. Uh. I should have checked the rating for this story. Erm. Well, I just casually skip over those parts. Almost stopped reading, but I'm sure as hell glad I didn't!
Andrew chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Okay I usually don't like stories with OCs as major characters but sCREAMING BECAUSE I GET THE FEELING I'M REALLY GOING TO LIKE THIS FIC
ccgnme chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Amazing story! This story is one of my favorites,, I love it!
Shana2004 chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Ah my Sammy aint no gamer but a reader(lol Im both xD)