Reviews for Intersections
Star Trek chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeeease continue to update this! I would really like to see how this ends! :)
Jan7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I'm disappointed to see this story not taken any further. It really is a brilliant beginning.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh. He's fighting going into pon farr with no Vulcans around to guide him, and he would rather burn himself up than harm those around him. That's my guess about Spock's problem.

Anyway, Uhura is brilliant, and this is a very good story.
angym chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
this is a good concept for a storyline.

I would like know what brought on the change in Spock.
Bandbabe chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Wow, this was such an awesome opening chapter! I am hooked! The characters drew me in. You captured all them well. Can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Crackedmuse chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Great start, but one small quibble. I know lots of authors do it, but I don't really see McCoy (or anyone other than Spock) calling Uhura by her first name. That's something reserved for Spock alone, and I would think even he uses it sparingly. I know this crew is younger and more informal, but a certain protocol would still be in place. For me at least, it just sounds more natural having crew members address her simply as Uhura when not on duty.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Aww, this is a great story so far! I love it! And what's wrong with poor Spock? The only way I can find out is if you write more...so please do so!
Sedri chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This looks to be very interesting. I love that you're including Audrid, and I like the way you've written everyone so far. This kind of attention to detail makes a story great. I'll admit, I'll be very surprised if Spock is NOT going through Pon Farr, but either way, I look forward to reading more.

- Sedri
D chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
What a great start to this fic! I can definitely see Spock taking such drastic measures after accidentally hurting Uhura. Can't wait for the next installation. The characters are well drawn and the suspense is great!
weepwop chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow, this was a great start! Hope the next chapter is up soon!

good to see dax getting around too ;)
Gwen Kathleen chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow! What a way to jump into the story with both feet planted firmly into mystery and suspense! Blood fever? The kind that comes around every 7 years or so...or something else?

Guess I'll just have to wait!

Thank you!