Reviews for Hidden Symbols
CrystalAris chapter 21 . 7/20/2021
This is a blast, do you have one on Jake?
CrystalAris chapter 17 . 7/20/2021
“You can’t make this stuff up.”

*looks at fan fic websitelooks back at sentenceblinksblinks againstarts laughing*

R.I.P I can’t stop laughing
CrystalAris chapter 6 . 7/20/2021
How to kill a wolf for dummies

Use for and a few well placed words
Nina chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
I freakin loved the story. Read up to making ot
Innocence and Instinct chapter 27 . 12/12/2018
I loved this! It was so well written. Best Paul imprint story I've read to date.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 14 . 7/23/2018
Wow
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 7/21/2018
Interesting
Dally'sTUFF chapter 27 . 11/30/2017
lol "no my eyes are just peeing." same girl same
3broomstix chapter 27 . 7/30/2017
I freaking love this. I read the entire thing in like a few hours and I loved it!
Lisamalvina chapter 27 . 1/20/2017
OMG, that was so cute!
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 27 . 1/15/2017
I just wanted to say that I've finished your story for the second time and really like it for the most part. The writing always keeps me wanting to read more because it makes me laugh, and I love how over-protective Paul is and everything. I'm sorry this is my only review for it, but I hope to read it again in the future and review for every chapter. Thank you for writing this! :)
BCgurlie chapter 27 . 7/25/2016
Loved this story! One quick question though...did the imprints not age either? Cuz no one said anything about Kim or Emily looking older than their husbands and the fact they still hadn't started families yet?
SincerelyBella chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Just recommended this story to a friend. So good
Albus-Barnes chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
it was good
rissbenzo chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
she is acting like a freak, she is worrying about being a rebound yet they aren't ever dating! or haven't even been on a date and they have been in the sam town as each other for like 2 days and she is already worrying about this shit? its pathetic.