Reviews for It's Just Me and You Now
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 6/15
Cute first word :D
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 6/15
Nice start...I did wonder about her first impression of all of the gossip before she became old news
I like how she and Luke connected too
KnightInShiningFlannel chapter 75 . 10/15/2015
I know this story has been completed a while ago, but OMG soooo amazing! I mean the thought and time put into this story?! Crazy awesome. All believable. Sad to not read any M rated, but still mind-blowing fic. Loved it so much. Hands down one of my favoritest fics ever! Love the length. So unbelievable creative and talented.

Love LL. Look forward to reading more of yours. And hopefully you continue lol ANYTHING to do with positive LL, I'm all in lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
So did not capture Luke correctly or Lorelai. You took their story and made your own characters.
StephieMarie23 chapter 70 . 5/9/2014
Amazing I love this story it is the fifth time I read the whole thing.
StephieMarie23 chapter 75 . 7/30/2013
Amazing I enjoyed this story so much it was literally so good!
Bails1115 chapter 75 . 5/28/2013
Hi, found this story a few days ago. New to the Gilmore Girl world of FanFiction. A big fan of the show. Your story was amazing. You did a fantastic job capturing the characters of the show. GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 52 . 5/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
literatilover13 chapter 75 . 3/26/2013
I just finished reading through this from the beginning. Amazing story! I can't wait for the sequel!
AShadowedLife chapter 75 . 1/4/2013
A lovely story about the young Luke and Lorelai, everything was great (even Rachel and Chris' cameo appearances) and very well written. Well done!

AShadowedLife
X
kayleighjade.x chapter 70 . 12/4/2012
Okay so...well what can I say other than wow! I absolutely love this story, it amazing and I haven't written a review up until now, because I was really getting into it and now that I've read up to here, I don't want it to end... Your a really good story writer...and I love this piece of work of yours...one of my favourite's I have to say... I can't believe it's coming to an end...but I'm gonna keep reading cos I love it so much! Thank you for writting an amazing masterpiece and a brilliant love story about my all time favourite in screen couple!xx
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I don't understand how Lor could've spent ten years in the Hollow without meeting Luke.
Guest chapter 75 . 3/24/2012
Love it!
Anja1983 chapter 75 . 2/24/2012
Wow, I just finished reading your story!

I'm a Gilmore Girls/ Lauren Graham fan since a month or two, and then I found your story just a week ago. I think it's wonderful. You did it so good, I couldn't stop reading..!

Luke&Lorelai are so cute together, both on the show and in your story. Little Rory is just adorable.

Thanks for writing this..!
cowgirl-eryn-0987 chapter 75 . 10/25/2011
Emily, I absolutely loved this story, Ive spent most of my time reading it throughout the past couple weeks, I couldnt get enough! I told myself I had to wait til the end to review or you wouldve had 75 reviews lol! I'm so lookin forward to the sequel!

Amazing job, keep it up! :D

E.