Reviews for It's Just Me and You Now
StephieMarie23 chapter 70 . 5/9/2014
Amazing I love this story it is the fifth time I read the whole thing.
StephieMarie23 chapter 75 . 7/30/2013
Amazing I enjoyed this story so much it was literally so good!
Bails1115 chapter 75 . 5/28/2013
Hi, found this story a few days ago. New to the Gilmore Girl world of FanFiction. A big fan of the show. Your story was amazing. You did a fantastic job capturing the characters of the show. GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 52 . 5/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
literatilover13 chapter 75 . 3/26/2013
I just finished reading through this from the beginning. Amazing story! I can't wait for the sequel!
AShadowedLife chapter 75 . 1/4/2013
A lovely story about the young Luke and Lorelai, everything was great (even Rachel and Chris' cameo appearances) and very well written. Well done!

AShadowedLife
X
kayleighjade.x chapter 70 . 12/4/2012
Okay so...well what can I say other than wow! I absolutely love this story, it amazing and I haven't written a review up until now, because I was really getting into it and now that I've read up to here, I don't want it to end... Your a really good story writer...and I love this piece of work of yours...one of my favourite's I have to say... I can't believe it's coming to an end...but I'm gonna keep reading cos I love it so much! Thank you for writting an amazing masterpiece and a brilliant love story about my all time favourite in screen couple!xx
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I don't understand how Lor could've spent ten years in the Hollow without meeting Luke.
Guest chapter 75 . 3/24/2012
Love it!
Anja1983 chapter 75 . 2/24/2012
Wow, I just finished reading your story!

I'm a Gilmore Girls/ Lauren Graham fan since a month or two, and then I found your story just a week ago. I think it's wonderful. You did it so good, I couldn't stop reading..!

Luke&Lorelai are so cute together, both on the show and in your story. Little Rory is just adorable.

Thanks for writing this..!
cowgirl-eryn-0987 chapter 75 . 10/25/2011
Emily, I absolutely loved this story, Ive spent most of my time reading it throughout the past couple weeks, I couldnt get enough! I told myself I had to wait til the end to review or you wouldve had 75 reviews lol! I'm so lookin forward to the sequel!

Amazing job, keep it up! :D

E.
Saffy chapter 75 . 8/27/2011
So much love for this story, full of drama yet believable too :) Keep writing, you've kept me smiling for months with this :D

Saffy
CJ86 chapter 75 . 7/19/2011
I found your story after it was completed and have read it in it's entire. I can't wait for the sequel and I hope you have Lorelia get her GED in the sequel. Can't wait to see Lorelia and Luke build their live's together.
wizcollins chapter 75 . 7/5/2011
you should consider writing a seqeul
gsrlvr4eva87 chapter 75 . 6/10/2011
Great story! Love how everything worked out in the end & they got thru the rough patches that they had to deal with! Cant wait for more stories to come!
1,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »