Reviews for It's Just Me and You Now
kpop38 chapter 75 . 3/14
I love the Gilmore Girls...watched the original series, the Revival, and only found the fanfiction site about three months ago. I've had the pleasure of reading many wonderful stories about my favorite people, but must say I think I love this story the most. I love that Luke and Lorelai found each other much younger and that Rory is basically Luke's daughter. I love that Christopher is out of the picture and that Lorelai has a much better relationship with her parents. I got teary eyed when I started chapter 75 because I knew it was coming to an end, but I can always re-read the story! Thanks for writing such a wonderful story!
By the way...did they ever catch Rachel?
kpop38 chapter 26 . 3/13
Says a lot about a person that no one shows up to testify for them in a custody case. Very happy the custody battle is over! Love how he looked like the scum he was!
kpop38 chapter 20 . 3/13
I enjoyed how Emily defended her daughter and granddaughter. It's obvious how much she loves them. Definitely like the much softer and sweet Emily!
kpop38 chapter 9 . 3/12
I hope Emily sees how much Luke cares for Lorelai and Rory and doesn't treat him like crap like she did in the show!
kpop38 chapter 8 . 3/12
Just when you think Christopher couldn't be more a jerk...I'd love to see Luke punch him!
kpop38 chapter 2 . 3/12
I love that Richard actually stood up to Emily on Lorelai's behalf. Wish that happened more frequently! And what a softie Luke is already! Love the story so far!
anime sci-fi chick book lover chapter 75 . 11/4/2016
That is the only time I have read 500k words in 3 days. Some parts had me wanting to stop reading buy I wanted to see how it ended. I liked your characterisations and how you created new paths. Thank you for making Emily human, I think some writers are overly critical. Thank you!
big glee famanic chapter 75 . 9/14/2016
This was wonderful, you are a brilliant writer
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
why would she let him take a baby by himself
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
Cute first word :D
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Nice start...I did wonder about her first impression of all of the gossip before she became old news
I like how she and Luke connected too
KnightInShiningFlannel chapter 75 . 10/15/2015
I know this story has been completed a while ago, but OMG soooo amazing! I mean the thought and time put into this story?! Crazy awesome. All believable. Sad to not read any M rated, but still mind-blowing fic. Loved it so much. Hands down one of my favoritest fics ever! Love the length. So unbelievable creative and talented.

Love LL. Look forward to reading more of yours. And hopefully you continue lol ANYTHING to do with positive LL, I'm all in lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
So did not capture Luke correctly or Lorelai. You took their story and made your own characters.
StephieMarie23 chapter 70 . 5/9/2014
Amazing I love this story it is the fifth time I read the whole thing.
StephieMarie23 chapter 75 . 7/30/2013
Amazing I enjoyed this story so much it was literally so good!
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »