Reviews for Tame Shiru Ma Funou Ware Ai你?
Yami-no-Oujo chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
I love your stories and your attitude and your dedication to your readers and i just made an accout just to tell u tht. Also i know u said u like constructive critisism and i don't knkw if anyone has told u this but in this story and your fist one you see to write "whilst" when i think u mean "while" :) P.S. What is a "Lemon"?
martymart95 chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
OMG YOU NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER STORY OF THEM SAVING YUKI
DemonicGoat1990 chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
...Forgiven. This is an excellent ending. Will there be another sequel?
DemonicGoat1990 chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
M-MURDERRRRERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Emotions fragmented. Unable to process status report.

WARNING: Input device "mouse" in terminal distress.

WARNING: Input device "mouse" failed.

WARNING: Input device "keyboard" in terminal distress.

WARNING: Motherboard damaged.

Power loss detected. Concluding post.

Post complete. Failure in 0.5 nanoseconds.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
Holy hell...Sequal?

Make this a trilogy?

This ending cannot go unjustified!

Brilliant story. Each chapter was amazing, a few errors, but yhe fact this is not your native language blows me away.

Please...please dont end it all there.
DemonicGoat1990 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
I think only the words "Oh god." can depict my feelings here. DON'T DIE YUKI.
DemonicGoat1990 chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Poor Yuki. At least Amara didn't win. Glad to see you back on Fanfiction!
patleon909 chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
A bit of an odd chapter, but it definitely was interesting, especially the prospect of yet another superhuman being in the school. A few punctuation and grammar errors here and there, but otherwise it was very well done. Grats D
anonymous chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
HEY! :DD

.,nice piece of work!

..please please d more! :DD

...i promise to make an account just to review your stories...

:DD

.,peace out...
Kyon-Is-Haruhi's-Slave00 chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
I decided to reread this story when i noticed that i hadn't reviewed for the recent chappy (although it isn't that recent is it?)gotta love kaede, she's essentially become a dream girl for most guys ( i say most because yuki is still mah waifu) i hope you get back on this story cause it has been awhile since we saw an update

can't wait if you do continue.

Key/ kyon-is-haruhi's-slave00
DemonicGoat1990 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Divine energy radiates from this fanfiction series like sap from a pine tree in a Christmas tree preserve moments after being cut down, and in the same context radiates Divine energy as brightly as the said Christmas tree will radiate light after being fitted with Christmas lights. Various metaphoric drivel can be produced for each holiday comparing it to the win level of this series, and an Information Ministry could be created for the sole purpose of doing that indefinitely, but that would be out of context. Point being, this is great material. Very pleasing.
DemonicGoat1990 chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
MORE. MORE. YES. EXCELLENT.
evilnortherncalifornian chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
Epic. I have read this story and its predecessor, Yuki Nagato's Emotions. I love the way Yuki is portrayed in these stories. It is exactly what I have wanted to see her evolve into in the anime. Kyon, also, is portrayed well.

Keade scares the hell out of me. Yuki has amazing patience. Seriously, I can't imagine allowing someone like that to remain in my home. Then again, they're ex-girlfriends so it makes some sense.
The Hidden Lostar chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Oh, so the character introduced at the very end of your first story wasn't Kuyoh Suoh after all! My mistake... Somehow I had just assumed that along the way since she wasn't described until now... oh well!
patleon909 chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Wow... Kaede is really screwing with Yuki 0_o WHY! I mean, I don't mind yuri, but... Kyon and Yuki is FTW! Why does Kaede want to ruin that! T-T

Great fanfic you have here, can't wait to read more 3