Reviews for Poker
mrs stirling chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I had a dream about playing a game of strip poker with craig stirling and craig won the used buttons to bet with and i lost because i lost the most won because he did not loose as many clothes as i did.i hope that i have the dream again as its such an interesting and fantastic dream mrs stirling.x.
helen chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Ive read this story several times and the more I read it the more I like it and the more I get into jurrasic is a brillant writer and has written a brillant story that ive enjoyed very very enjoyed reading and reviewing all the champions stories ive read.i enjoy reading and I enjoy writing.i also enjoy dancing which is a great way to keep out of ten tto rachel jurrasic and keep up the fantastic work.i would love to play a game of poker with craig and I would let craig me and craig it would be a game of strip .
helen chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I think that if I played a game of poker with craig stirling he would most proberly win because I would let him win.i would like to play a game of strip poker with craig stirling to see who would. Win by loosing the least amout of stirling may win of it may be a draw between .
helen chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Craig stirling can definatly teach me how to play poker then I can have a game with him playing with buttons instead of money.i would like to play a game of strip poker with craig stirling and it would be interesting to find out who would win between me and craig would proberly be a draw eventhough craig stirling would say that he would .
helen chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
If I played poker with craig stirling he would beat me because im not very good at stirling would have to teach me poker so I could play a game of poker with him.i had an very very interesting dream last night and in the dream craig and me played a game of poker with eachother but it was not a normal game of was a game of strip poker which I won quite soon evened up the odds though and we both ended up naked in craig's bed.i may have the dream tonight or I might have a different dream about me and craig .
helen chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Rachel jarrasic is a great writer and ive enjoyed reading the story very very a fan of the champions and I watch the champions on itv 4 monday to saturday and im very very much in love with craig is very very sexy very very fit and he has very very sexy come to bed eyes.i would most definatly sleep with craig stirling and I would most definatly make love with craig stirling. From .