Reviews for I'll Promise if You Will
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I loved your story )
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
If it goes down this way, count me in, too, boys! (Nice work, FraidyCat, and thanks for sharing!)
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Nice little tag here. I hope the guys get back to this kind of relationship sometime soon. Thanks for posting!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Wow! This is truly amazing. I love it that you tackled the question of why Sam said yes. You might be right, that it's because Sam made a deal to save Dean. And Zachariah might targets on Sam to make Dean say yes. Good, very good indeed. That's the only reason I could think of...I'm so favoriting this one.

Excellent job!
hotshow chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I really like your story. The dialogue between Sam and Dean was very good.

In your story Sam and Dean both agreed to not say "yes" in the event that one of them dies. I don't think that will be a problem (them dieing). Since Dean is Michael's vessel and Sam is Lucfier's vessel, I'm sure that neither Michael or Lucfier will let their "vessel" die. After all Lucfier did say that Sam couldn't kill himself because Lucfier would bring him back, so I don't think that Sam or Dean have to worry about dieing.

Other than that I really enjoyed reading your story. It was very well written.

Thank you.
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Awsome dialogue! Totally worth it! Congrats!
rog457 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Great story.

I'm not sure Dean would be able to keep that promise. I'm sure he is sincere but faced with the reality of Sam being dead and Dean given the ability to fix that, he just might change his mind. I think he was more concerned with Sam not saying yes in the event of Deans death.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
aww! I loved it! my boys are back!
masondixon chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Another good story from you (do you write any bad ones?). No more deal-making for the boys. They go out fighting the whole way- together hopefully. Hoping this week's episode will have the flow back in gear with no more bumps along the way. Thank You for your story.
Psychee chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This was a good story.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Oh, I love this :) *warm fuzzy feelings abound* Thank you thank you thank you!