Reviews for Without Disappointment There Can be No Hope
Goldielover chapter 27 . 12/9/2014
Loving this one. Carlisle is the best. Hope to see it updated some day.
babesbraves chapter 27 . 5/8/2014
I know it's been over a year but please think about writing more to this fantastic story!
Jaspersmate1983 chapter 27 . 4/24/2014
Love the story! Waiting for the next chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Cool chapter I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Awesome.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Well done I love it. What is gonna happen next.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Cool chapter.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Wonderful chapter i love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Well done I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Wow this is an interesting start. I love it.
Kimberlately chapter 27 . 12/26/2013
This a really great read. The story follows its own path in such an intriguing way. Carlisle is so well-rounded. I was grinning like a fool when he was shyly yet unrelentingly reinstituting himself into Bella's life. And then he swings all the way over to feral, alpha male with the greatest of ease. It was delightful, haha:)

There are some lovely and unexpected twists and turns, all the while, not forgetting the important relationships involved. I must mention that it is my favorite when Charlie is let in on all the secrecy. Anywho, you are doing a great job! Outstanding, even:) Please, please, please continue to do so...at your convenience, of course...no pressure...:P
captaincurly chapter 27 . 11/16/2013
Great story! Needs an ending! )
Reality chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Hey great so far i have one theory only. Sure just because this is a Carlisel abd Bella story it could be any of the cullen men coming back yet we knoe it is charlisel. First if it where edward he would have likely called bella , bella or love instead of Isabella . It sure could be em or jazz but would she refer to the voice as velvet? Second when mentioned about HIM and his family I would think it could be either yet there was a bit about how old he was not in a number scence but in general . Carlises was the oldest of the vampires in the family. Also or lastly he works at the hospital. Now if it were edward he would look to young he could pass but im not sure about how he could deal with the blood everyday i already neew it was jasper before but that confirmed it he is touchey areound blood. So it hast to be carlise i mean he was a doctor when he and his family lived in forks so what would change now. Ps Great story.