Reviews for Blood Red and Sky Blue
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Your did a great job, it was definitely evident who's pov it was while reading.
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
And this would be the fandom I recognized you from earlier, then. Love this fic. It's adorable and sweet and ultimately happy. Thanks for sharing!

CT.
dontbevain chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Well done. I didn't notice the lack of character indication. It was clear who was speaking.
glasswalker chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love this story so much, that last part always moves me to tears. You did an aesome job on the character voices and atmosphere. thanks so much for sharing!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
this was great. I didn't have any issues reading who was who when speaking.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Beautiful and gut wrenching. Poor Spock. But it all turned out okay.
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
awesome!
Doni chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Nice and angsty. Really well done!
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Even though it took Spock taking the long way around I'm glad he finally set himself upon the road to telling Jim the truth.
Brit Columbia chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I've never read Star Trek fanfic until now, not counting some DS9 stories that I betaed for a friend. I clicked on this one with trepidation, but somehow I just knew it was going to be good. And it was. Your characters' voices were spot on, which really brought the scenes to life for me. Thank you.
wendiferously chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Is this going to be continued? Surely something as wonderful as this deserves a part two! :)
faithsummers chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was lovely & your voices are spot on.
CrimsonRose18 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
AWE! I love it!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
-squees-

i have found some more luverly fics to frolick in! mayhaps even naked. not.

but i'm going to be pestering you for a while, bombarding you with favs and reviews!

i love all your stuff so far!

signed,

onewhowatches :3
vans9350 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I love it! Well in fact I love all your fics! As for the characters voices, they were perfect. I'm just waiting for any other fic you'll write. _