Reviews for Return To Hell
tadpole25 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
You took us readers to this special moment, let us feel Jaspers anguish and Peters understanding. Wonderful.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Well done.

I enjoyed this bit of Peter and Jasper history.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
that was good. I lked that peter saw a new side to jasper
Ice Jazz Elleth chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I really liked this story. I think its nice how you've managed to get enough violence in it. I can never find enough violence in stories. But you also managged to show the friendship between the two. Probably the best fanfic I've read in my opinion.
Insideitall chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
a moment in time captured perfectly
Taraiha chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This is really good. Your character descriptions are brilliant.
ItsJasperWhitlock chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
this was so cool! "for the first time jasper whitlock cracked a smile"
pixelhuskey chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
JASPER! ;[
ahizelm chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wow.

Color me impressed.

I generally shy away from canonical pieces because I have a very clear picture in my head regarding how exactly certain details played out. I can't even remember where I received a recommendation to read your story from, but I am simply ecstatic that I did.

I love the way you make Peter's mind work, and the way you describe Jasper's empathic abilities is stellar, absolutely.

The final line made me happy and excited all in one, and the idea of Jasper's first smile being sent to Peter as he is trading one life for another is fabulous.

Thank you for writing this.
catonspeed chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
ellecc rec'd this on twitter the other day, and thank god she did, or i probably would have missed this for quite a while. And that, would have been a damn shame.

This is a great one shot, and there aren't nearly enough early jasper stories out there, so excellent work here. Your setup and descriptions are vivid and bring me right into the alley - and i would love to see this expanded into a fic... but this is awesome as a standalone anyway - there can never be enough PPOV
BaconButt chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow. This is fantastic.

Amazing job, bb.

You are one talented writer. )
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
wow - this was absolutely fantastic. I love reading stuff like this - pre-canon jasper - and i love Peter POV!

You said so much with so few words - it was so descriptive, I could easily picture the scene.

It was heartbreaking and hopeful at the same time.

Thank you for writing!
ElleCC chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is SO GOOD.

So good.

I am enamored of Jasper's early life and Peter's involvement. This is exactly the sort of thing I've been looking for lately.

I love that Jasper doesn't let anyone hunt with him - that makes complete sense. If he's supposed to be a leader, how could he keep face if his soldiers saw what he went through when he fed?

So very smart.

This is great, the imagery of it. I imagine the two of them together would have been pretty damn scary, both on and off the field, so to speak: "Maria and Jasper were fighting? I couldn’t comprehend it. The image seemed so terrible and strange; the two most skilful fighters I had ever known challenging each other with their snarls and hooked gazes. I watched them lunge for one another behind my eyes, their devastating agility like the movements of acrobats, both beautiful and horrifying; a gladiator fight for the gods. Leaping, whirling, locked together in the intricate dance of death. It was a nightmare, not reality."

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us!

(Oh, I just saw you have a Jasmar, too! I'm so excited!)
Vendell chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Absolutely incredible. We never get to see any stories of what happens when Peter gets Jasper to leave Maria.

You had my heart breaking for Jasper when he was talking about the girl. I really like this one shot especially since it's about my two favorite men.
Blakj4ck chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I've read this before, and reading it again, it's still as heart-wrenching as before.

You truly do have a way with words, and your descriptions are beautiful.

and, it's nice to see Pre-Twilight Jasper. He has such colorful history, that too few people write about.

so *snaps for you*