Reviews for Earlier That Night
Lolavie chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Dark. Beautiful. Loved it.
Cohlybrie chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Woah that was ... intense. Seeing Blair dying in ANY fanfiction is maybe even harder. You just expressed Chucks feelings damn good, gosh I love it!
cherrysugar chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
so forgive me cause I am silly...I got confused so this is happened before Lily told Chuck about his father accidents right? so was that a real Blair or ghost Blair that made out with Chuck? cause how can she is alive in one minute and die the other minute...I got really confused :( but I like it:) and also is it multichaptered?
JNYC chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
oh wow. i like this fic! its soo sad [
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I have no idea where to start, but this was so well written and it could not have been more perfectly heartbraking.

The part where Blair wanted to tell Chuck and he wanted to hear it, was amazing the way he was ready to listen and for it to be "someday." The way they couldn't hide what they were feeling no matter how much they tried to deny it.

Then the accident and I am a fatalist by nature, so I think this really would be the end of Chuck. I loved the line about how he could already feel how he would drink, make a scene at the funeral and have the necklace and how it would be cold, just like her. Amazing writing.
PinkPrincess511 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
NO! thank god that wasnt what happened cause i love Blair! :'(
QueenKingrid chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow this was really dark! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! I really, really like this. Chuck is really gonna lose it now that Blair is gone. This is only gonna get darker now!
BookCaseGirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Oh. MyGod. You're very, very, VERY good at angst. I'm sure you must have heard that before, but I felt the need to say it again (:

What you wrote was so...unexpected. I just assumed that it was Bart...and then you hit me with that huge whammy of an ending and I was all like "wait, WHAT?"

But more important than my confusion is that this was really beautiful. The chemistry that you write between Chuck and Blair is possibly even better than what was on the show. It's electric and feels like it could break at any second, and that's just awesome to read.

I'm just...totally in awe, though. But the fact that Chuck told Blair he loved her...and then he was so scorned (he'll probably never be the same again, poor guy ):)...this was just one freaking great piece of writing.
Samantha chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Oh my gosh that was so sad but I loved it.

"He shoved her off savagely. He fell to his knees. There she was. She was still beautiful. She would always be beautiful. Now she would be beautiful forever. She would be just 18 forever."

I loved that part. :]
abelard chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
So so sad! But brilliantly written...great job (sniff)!