Reviews for Saying It
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I know its a bit mean to laugh at somebody being anoyed but its so much fun reading it. The first part just made me laugh a lot when I pictured Daniel ad Tealc like actig in a sort of well-planed play. Just... great. All of it.
This was a more light hearted one despite some of Jacks fears. The picture of the team dinamic got to me and made me remember that even with ten seasons on my shelf I dont feel like Ive had enough.
Thank you for writing, really!
JulsKaye chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I haven't even finished this yet. To be honest, I have only read up to the first break, but HILARIOUS! I am laughing out loud at the 'O'Neill should be arriving soon' routine. Fantastic! :D
MeiMei chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I can't believe it's been a year since the last story in this series! Any chance you'll be continuing it? Would love to see something that takes place during SGU or Sam going to Atlantis. Would be skipping a bunch of time considering when this last one takes place but - any story in the DC series is more than worth the read, even if its not in order! :)

Your S/J are the most in character and believable I've ever read and I hope to read more about them soon!
ariel chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
i absolutely LOVE this series. i have reread it like twenty times. it is amazing. i am so excited for your next installment. you are such a gifted and astounding writer. :)
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I have now read all of the dc series, and I love it to bits! Fantastic writing, very really characterization, and some of you one liners are so heartfelt... Just makes my day.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Sweet, nice and funny!

:-D
NiciMac chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
So good. Just so good. I mean, seriously good.

I tend to scan read stories a lot but yours I savour and read slowly, enabling the full imagery to unfold in my mind.

i love the way the characters are protrayed in this series and I think I've said it before but this DC series is my absolute fave Sam and Jack series.

Please keep them coming, I think there is still a lot to say!

Thank you for your glorious writing.
crionna gra chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I love this series! It is amazing. I am completely hooked. :)
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh I have been treating myself to reading this when I have the time to savour and enjoy it. And hot-damn it was worth it! This was a wickedly insightful one-shot! I loved the end with his 'nuts about you'. Could Jack possible be any more awesome! :D Lol. Thank you so much for sharing this one! I can't wait to read another. :) I always look forward to these.
kat6919 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Ah. So satisfying. I just love this series beyond words. It's just so Sam and Jack.
tajmahal07 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
*SQUEE* Ok, yep that's my review! I adore this series as you know and OMG this latest chapter was fantastic! You have such a wonderful way of writing Sam & Jack...heck the whole gang. I laughed out loud many times and finished the chapter with a very happy sigh. :)
polrobin chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Your fics always seem to reduce me to one-word reviews.

Fantastic.
JAJJAJ chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Really nice, thanks.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Yay! I have so adopted this series as my personal canon ending/continuation. Also, vintage-goodness SG1 banter! Snarky Daniel and Teal'c! SUPPLY CLOSET. Good stuff all round!
leiasky chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Loved the callback to Firefly with the kill them with her brain thought.

You paint such a realistic, believable relationship between Jack and Sam and I hang on every word and pray for each chapter to never end.

Jack said 'I love you' in his own special way and Sam got it. Aw.

So - when's the next one?

Greedy? Moi? Well, yeah. :)