Reviews for Are you there God? It's me, Dean Winchester
BowsLB chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
LOL winchesters are a bit "shoot first," truth be told...
naturalsuper chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
LOL, that was GREAT! And a humorus yet good explaination. Loved how you gave the story of the other Gods and the reason they became slaughtered. Yea, I think I would hide too, I mean, just look at all that is going on...LOL. Loved it!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
haha, gr8 explanation but i think u shud bring other religions into it or maybe do a fic for the religion who all have the same 1 god n no human sacrifices or if u want i am not that busy now so just pm me we cud do one together even though we have different time zones...but it wud be cool...
hachoo chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Hahaha... this is awesome. Never thought about all of that, but now that you pointed it out... well, it makes perfect sense in my mind! :D
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Yay! This is so good. I never thought about all the other Gods Dean and Sam have killed. Very creative.
blackhole116 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Brilliance. I am actually loling :)
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
FINALLY! Someone found the answer. Cool! Now I'll include that in my prayer because I'm sure he/she still lurks around somewhere. Nice going, The Tribble Master!
maron771121 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Absolutely amazing ;)

But this is not a one shot!There are a lot more questions in the SPN universe which have to be ansered!

Like *Are Sam and Dean on the Watch Listfrom Greenpeace for killing so much poor Wendigos and Werewolves?

Or *Why did they never get any presents from Santa? Sammy loves to dress his dolls!*giggle*

Why is Sam afraid of clowns? Unicorns are a lot more scary!

Or* Why they never get a case in warmer regions like Florida or California? Is this only because Dean doesnt do shorts?

But the one and only question is: Is Deans little black phone book as big as Johns hunting journal? And is the index sorted by countries or hair colour and boobsize?

So many questions, so less answers!

Maybe Master is able to help ;)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Well, it makes as much sense as anything else...

Superb job!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
oh dear! That could happen. Nice touch on the POV of the Gods. Guess the Winchesters messed up not only with the angels, demons, the four horsemen, but also with God. But God was afraid of them, doesn't that made them...Holy Sh**!
Delu chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That was GREAT. Loved it.
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Lovely. Truly a different way of answering the big question.
Arystina chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Lol. Good point there. XD
crawlcarrymethrough chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Hahaha! I love it! Had me laughing so hard. Funny thing is, its kinda true. Poor God :(
Winwriter chapter 1 . 10/12/2009