Reviews for Time Changes
Lillywhite1 chapter 12 . 1/22
Wonderfull story, so sad, that you didn't write more. I really would appreciate to read more. Thank you for writing this story.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
i hope at some point you are able to finish this story, it is so amazing and you have done such a great job so far. i hope all is well with you
sholtsclaw698 chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
really loving this story
sholtsclaw698 chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
loving this story :)
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
cute story so far
nidszala chapter 12 . 6/11/2015
This one is an amazing story...
I love it.
Plssssss continue this story..
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
I do hope someday you finish this. So many questions unanswered. Loved it so far. 2nd time reading.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2015
come on... write the rest. I really enjoyed it. Come back!
big issue chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
Nope. This is as far as I can get. Jesus christ this is awful. Really is. Where you a bully by any chance? Because this story just comes across as what a 30 something has been, who had there best years at high school, finally realise what a colossus douche they'd been. Then imagine and fantasise about being forgiven whilst all the bad stuff gets swept under the rug. Be realistic. I'm not always one for what goes around comes around, but this is gone to the opposite end of the spectrum. Wanna make it a bit more realistic and prove that she really is sorry? Why don't she grow some balls and tell her parents what she put him through? Face that disappointment from her father? Apologise to the cullens of the torment she dished out and watched happen to their son. Otherwise this story is an absolute cop out.
Wine and Cheesy chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
This is really a great story. I see that's been quite a while since you've updated. Hope to read updates in the future.
Sprinkle of Fanfic chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please finish this story i am beeeeegging you!
EmmyBear101 chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Please please pleeeeeeeease update this story I'm begging you!
sally.l.hill chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Keep Going Please this story is soooooo cooool.
i want a tongue piercing now after reading this and i am scared of people that have them
eastwest chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I like the premise of this story but am having a hard time with the relationships. If Esme and Renee were such good friends there is no way other parents in Forks and their children would not have known about the moves and changes with the Cullens. And the doctor and cop would not be socializing even if Charlie did well in the stock market unless their children were friends. If their children hated each other, the parents would be unlikely to keep in touch. Something just does not ring true about all of this.
Marciha chapter 12 . 6/13/2014