Reviews for Time Changes
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 7/12
Yup, it's good. I like Bella's development throughout the story. Thanks! Have a good week!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 7/9
93 k words, yikes! That's a lotta story. I'm going in, knowing it's not done. Your comments on it are all so positive, that I know it's good. I just gotta brace myself now...OKAY...I promise not to get worked up when I reach the end(?) and there is no ending, if you get what I mean. I know you do. Thanks in advance, Shannon. P.S. I'll let you know what I thought when I finish reading it tomorrow. Actually, it's kinda sad, it takes me like, 2 days to read and you sweating it out for years, busting your butt to write. Sigh. Sorry. I can't help it though, they are soooooo good.
Ro222 chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Bella is being such a bitch!
But oh my Cullen, Edward sounds hot as
Sprinkle of Fanfic chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
Really wish you'd finish this. I recommended it to so many people even from the first chapter cs I was like this one's gonna be gooooood. Forever waiting for an update!
Lillywhite1 chapter 12 . 1/22/2016
Wonderfull story, so sad, that you didn't write more. I really would appreciate to read more. Thank you for writing this story.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
i hope at some point you are able to finish this story, it is so amazing and you have done such a great job so far. i hope all is well with you
sholtsclaw698 chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
really loving this story
sholtsclaw698 chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
loving this story :)
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
cute story so far
nidszala chapter 12 . 6/11/2015
This one is an amazing story...
I love it.
Plssssss continue this story..
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
I do hope someday you finish this. So many questions unanswered. Loved it so far. 2nd time reading.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2015
come on... write the rest. I really enjoyed it. Come back!
big issue chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
Nope. This is as far as I can get. Jesus christ this is awful. Really is. Where you a bully by any chance? Because this story just comes across as what a 30 something has been, who had there best years at high school, finally realise what a colossus douche they'd been. Then imagine and fantasise about being forgiven whilst all the bad stuff gets swept under the rug. Be realistic. I'm not always one for what goes around comes around, but this is gone to the opposite end of the spectrum. Wanna make it a bit more realistic and prove that she really is sorry? Why don't she grow some balls and tell her parents what she put him through? Face that disappointment from her father? Apologise to the cullens of the torment she dished out and watched happen to their son. Otherwise this story is an absolute cop out.
Wine and Cheesy chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
This is really a great story. I see that's been quite a while since you've updated. Hope to read updates in the future.
Sprinkle of Fanfic chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please finish this story i am beeeeegging you!