Reviews for Doctor's Orders: Lollipop Restriction
tydeerose chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
pleaseeeeee continue!
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
as i once wrote:
Wow, damn it was hot - a special story for the winter.
I liked the non-sexual intimacy between Jim and bones that you did well to describe
ShadowhunterTrickster chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
PLZ KEEP GOING
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Oh that's a fixation ! I'll love a sequel
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was hot, very very very hot!
Angelwarrior1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Lol, I desperately hope you didn't leave Jim a virgin to bottoming. That would be a crime! A crime, I say! Really hot story by the way.;)

Angelwarrior1
Basilisk Ishikir chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Jesus...I always knew Jim was a whore...but now I can't watch a Chris Pine movie with out... / / /,/ / / ...
DreamTimeTails chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Mmmm yummy.

This does wonders for -my- oral fixation.

Hee hee.
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
What's wrong with you? :) You must make a new chapter please please please! I love how Chekov AND Sulu are in love with Jim and his lollipops. You know where these story could go right? I had a few ideas in mind. Like Chekov, Sulu, Jim, Spock, and Bones possibly just going at it on the bridge. XD That would be a perfect story. I think I should start one too! :D
Doni chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I'm giggling over Jim leaving his crew in such a state.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
love it! and you make a good point, you keep setting yourself up for a sequel. wouldnt want to disappoint D
LyradanaGreetsTheWind chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Wow, what a fun story, so sweet and very, very funny, especially the line about Jim being so high on sugar that he could be a kite if a string were attached.

Please consider writing the sequel, it would be amazing to read how McCoy decides to treat Kirk "after his shift" has finished. I could hold my breath and wait for such a story if you think it would help insire you. I live in Australia, and we Aussies have a long history of being good at anticiapation, you know.

I see by the date you published D O : L R that it has been a while since you visited that particular scene, but it would bring pleasure to so many if you did, I'm sure. I keep going back to the net to see what you have penned of late, just hoping... Please don't let me turn completely blue with lack of breath.

Anyway, even if you don't write some more of Bones and Jim's amazing going-ons, please know that you have a fan who adores your stuff (and would like to read more of it, esp. S T). Please keep up the good work. Sorry this is such a gushing note, but this is my first time ever at using this service.

Thankyou for writing such an excellent little story. Best wishes from Lyradana.
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That would be wrong if you left poor Kirk out. Can't wait.
lucythebasset chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
omg can you do a sequel please update! must find out if he does it?
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Well, I cracked up about the "Mr. Right Hand" joke, and now have plans to ask my ex-boyfriend about his... 'plans'. xDD

Fern Rose