Reviews for Betrayal and Sacrifice
Ghost Recon Fan chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Dang! This is so well done, as well as so tragic. The chemistry between Hitsugaya and Harribel is spot on, from Hitsugaya binding her wounds to Harribel giving the lad his first kiss before tragically succumbing to the gas after their epic struggle against aizen and his minions. I liked the ending, Hitsugaya's defiance towards yama-ji was refreshing and made all the better by the spirit of Harribel aiding him. You should do more hitsu-hali fics, they are such an underrated pair considering how similar they are even if they were, tragically enemies.
SilverThornz chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
well was not expecting that but i did enjoy reading it great job!
bookslover1994 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
pretty nice story, altough i think you killed too many people there...
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Pretty good i must admit. Although I would've gone with somethings closer to Panther King of the Shinigami and have Shiro take up her resureccion.
shikshiinjr chapter 1 . 12/4/2011

Oh wow... this is so sad :( I really like this pairing and this bittersweet fic is really well done and well written. Kudos to you author-chan, because this was a really good read :3
Hichigo's Devoted Follower chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
dude you should mix this story with frozen savior or make a longer story with tia harribel, ur a great author.i mean wow.
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was a really good story, I read it a while ago but forgot to review; but I guess its better then never. Anyway great story, your really good with this pairing as well nice job.
Prince of Winter Dragons chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Once again one you did very good. So sad of all the live lost in the war I love Tia in this story it she was great. I think TK should have keep her alive. Please update your sorties fast If you can. House of Winter AND LOVE.
softdreamer chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
it was intersting though at the end wasn't too understandable:
"Let them all go" Yamamoto ordered... - does this mean that Hitsugaya holds a grudge against Yamamoto?
anyway I liked it and now I'm off to go to see 'Frozen Savior' :)
draconichero21 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Not bad, not bad, this story was pretty well constructed

Though you were pretty merciless with all the corpses you lumped together

Still I thoroughly enjoyed reading this
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Oh my I like this, a lot thank you for telling me about it.

The end was confusing at first but when you revealed it was a fight for Head-captaincy I was like "oh, that explains the random battle."
PrimaMalum chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This is a pretty cool story. I liked it. 9.9 out of 10 XD.

But seriously. It's a really good story. Loved every word of it.

One more thing. Does anyone use "Halibel" instead of "Harribel" Anymore? XD. I personally think Halibel(manga name) is better but Harribel works as well.

Keep writing stories man. you're good at it.
DeeryMe chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow! That was really your first one-shot? The action scenes were immense, and full of detail! You mostly kept the dialogue true to the characters - especially with Harribel and Hiyori! You also wrote with such suspense - I was on the edge of my seat! Great stuff.
Dai Reth chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That...was actually really good...sad...but good...
Marigold-Scented-Candle chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
wow! this is amazing! I really loved how you did this!