Reviews for Erotic Death
NOT A FLAMER chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
it has potental but mean ass naruto has got to GO and i would like to see naruto except moan but ai not getting all pissy bout it u know what i mean? u get a cookie if u do
Pie chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Hey I like your story so far a the legendary pokegirls is a nice change from the usual ones. Hope you update soon. Pie
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Kunoichi, not Kunouchi.

Fuuinjutsu, not Fuujin.

Ninjutsu is less "energy techniques" and more "ninja techniques" which include "energy manipulation" along with "matter manipulation" and "reality warping."

Youki, not youkai. Youkai is the spirit/demon/monster itself. Youkai is taken form "you" and "Ki" which mean, respectively, "demon" and "life energy" so it translates into "demon life energy," or more commonly just "demon energy."

"he'll be a passionate lover, slow, steady, and pleasurable."

Then he better not be getting any of the pokegirls that require restraints to tame, or any of the pokegirls that require rape to be captured/tamed, or any of the pokegirls that just hate that kind of taming...so, really, he'd best avoid somewhere around half (at least) of the pokegirls out there. :P And most of them being some of the stronger ones.

Also...hamster and donkey? I'm not entirely sure what that combination would mean, but do you mean he won't be rough, dominating, and degrading?
Anonymiss33 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
This is my fist review i'm writing since I mostly enjoy reading stories that seem interesting to me especially in this website, I don't know if you still log on but I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your short story very much. It had a lot of things that I liked when reading a naruto/pokegirl fiction. And I really wish you would continue finishing this un-told tale because I can't seem to forget it, i'm not just talking about the lemon parts(which is very well written btw) plot wise it has really captured me & kept my wishing for more. I hope that you read this review & at least consider continuing it.
Raj8 chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
interesting story but is it abandoned as you have not updated in a long time.
Donners chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
this is a good story and a completely differant type of pokegirl story from other i have read and i must admit it is quite refreshing.

i look foward to seeing if naruto ends up with a posse of 'legendary' pokegirls to fight with him or not and if so which ones

i look foward to the nest chapter
Pallan Minerva chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
interesting little fic right here.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Yay female kyuubi but I do feel bad for moan will she be back? I mean its ur story man but naruto wouldnt be him if he didn giv ppl a 2nd chance. He did kyuubi. Look sorry but this aint a flame I was jus givin my opinion. But if u would plz naruto gives forgivness to moan plz?
The hell chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Okay, Kamui (forgot how to spell it XP) is what transports things not Susano. But it doesnt really matter that muchit just a wtf happened moment.
Update chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
You need to update this, you got a good start but then it goes dry oh so fast. I am not trying to flame just trying to get an update!

Cheers
lancelot.knight chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
ok i love this story (the only thing is i think the lemons could do with being more descriptive and moan should come back and naruto should treat her like a whore maybe even brutalising her ass since she seemed to like being talked down to!) plus you really need to update it has been quite a while!
TheArchive chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
It's a shame this wasn't continued, as it had basically everything I like in a story (especially one with pokegirls).

First is the fact that Naruto is very strong, and it's shown. Too many stories I've read have a strong Naruto who then has his power nerfed when the story starts to keep him from being too strong.

Next is how he treats them. It seems most stories involving pokegirls have the main character (in this case Naruto) getting used to the situation way too quickly, and ends up in him grabbing as many pokegirls as possible.

Finally, It's written well. Unlike many of the other stories, this one actually has good spelling and grammar, making it easy to read.

With all the good points about it, I find it a shame that you stopped updating it.
ArmyAssassin144 chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Very very nice story so far, but I think you were a little harsh with the Kyuubi "taming"(for lack of a better word). I personally think Kyuubi should have fox-like appendages(i.e. tails and fox ears). If not those at least wisker-like marks on her face. If you don't like my suggestions then don't use them. If you hate me for those suggestions then blame all those people who write naru/kyuu stories that sound like antro furry hentai.
robert chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
interesting story, i your story plot. however, it looks like the story is dead... (. anyway i think it has potential hopefully you can find the inspiration and time. maybe you could post like a notice or something.
deathhides chapter 1 . 12/6/2010