Reviews for Death's Row
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Okay, I've finally read this and I'll admit I'm impressed. The story is getting so much better and I like that you are sticking to the characters. I'm still a little confused about all that's happening, and I think I might have to read the other story you wrote to understand what's going on. I do have one question though. Gallaso really reminds me of John Coffey from the Green Mile. Has that somewhat inspired this character?
The Skorch chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
dude that was amazing
Captain Hilts chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
O.o

That was some chapter. I liked the beginninng; a perfect way to reintroduce Reiben's character to us. She slapped him good. haha. And, I found it interesting how Jackson takes all of that in stride, seeing as how he's all religious. haha. It makes for interesting juxtaposition. ;)

I liked all the talk with Gasallo; this story reminds me a lot of 'The Green Mile.' Have you ever seen the movie/ read the book? Very good stuff. I'm not saying you ripped if off, it just reminds me of it. ;D

I liked how Reiben spoke to Elizabeth's sister and the whole thing with the little boy was very interesting. Although, it made me all sad. haha.

They better come out of this okay. I mean it!

xD Keep it up!
LoveIsAlways chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
HOLY...COW! That was RIDICULOUSLY amazing! I..DANG, I'm speachless, I can't even express the right words for what I feel right now. Your writing BLOWS MY MIND in every aspect imagineable, your creativity, the way you smack meaningful words at the readers like you're hitting a tenis ball, it's just something that really get's me thinking, so much that I actually have to stop reading and just go off on how much it meant, and hard it hit me. You are...basically my Idol for Fanfiction writing, your skill is brilliant in every which way; a high class writer and EXTREMELY gifted in drawing my attention. Gawd, I just...I can't tell you how much your writing impresses me, what I've said doesn't even BEGIN to cover it. Please, please PLEASE update soon, I love this story, and all of the others too. I will wait anxiously for your next chapter.
Captain Hilts chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Very, very interesting. And hey, you did an awesome job getting into character for Jackson. Whenever I write in first person (which isn't often, cuz I'm bad at it) I find it difficult to switch perspectives, but you did a great job here. They sound like two different people; Reiben is more bitter and pessimistic; poor Jackson seems so disillusioned and confused. For some reason I like the idea of him going to live with Reiben in NYC, though I think he would've stayed at home for awhile. I dunno, that's just me- it makes sense, though. :D

Another great line: 'Because as it turns out, hell isn’t watching the people you love get hurt. It’s walking into the room when it’s already too late to stop it from happening.' Loved it. Great sentence.

And this chapter certainly got me thinking about the whole 'miracle' thing, not to mention I'm beginning to piece together what happened to Elizabeth. And yay for Rebel! :D I liked the use of the bible quotes, and how they hit home especially for Jackson; and, the Ranger creed! Awesome- it was going to appear in 'Rockets Red Glare,' too. It's a very interesting thing to read, especially with the characters in mind. ;)

All in all, great job! You have me hooked for the next chapter!

Hilts. ;D
kataz chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
I am loving this story more and more! Its kinda disturbing and confusing, but still very intriguing, keep up the awesome work!
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
This was very well written. In fact it was very impressive. Like promised I'm going to tell you how well you did at catching Jackson's personality. It was perfect. Its exactly how I would imagine him acting after all this horrible stuff had happened. He's a haunted man but you can see what he use to be like. I love it.

However, I feel like I just took a trip down the rabbit hole. Personally I'm so confused on what is going on here it isn't funny...I guess it doesn't help that I didn't read the other story but gosh I am so confused. Can you please explain to me whats going on? Thanks
LoveIsAlways chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
OMG, another AMAZING chapter. You have blown my mind a second time with your writing talent, I absolutely adore this story, it is an awesome plot line and it really makes me think more on what I've taken for granted. Please PLEASE update soon.
kataz chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This sounds very interesting...you have me hooked lol, please update soon, I'm sure it will be amazing!
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Okay I have to admit while this is well written, I am a little lost. Is there something that I'm missing here? Even though I am lost you got me hooked though, I want to know what's going on! lol
Captain Hilts chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow. Great job so far. :D And thank you so much for the dedication! ha ha, that certainly makes me one very happy lady. :P You do a great job writing in first person! I have to commend you on that, because not a whole lot of people can write that way ands till make it good. :) But you pulled it off- nice job.

Ah! So many allusions! The other story isn't finished yet, and already I have this horrible notion that poor Eliabeth didnt' make it- or if she did, she and Reiben have since become strained, and not only THAT, but the squad's been broken up, too- and Carpy! *tear* And I have to tell you, I loved this line:

"But nothing bleeds forever. I know. I’ve seen it happen.

Eventually it just dies."

Great line. It really brings out Reiben's bitterness and his jaded mind. Jackson seems to me to either be in denial or he's moved on (which would make sense, seeing as how he's all religous.) And yay, Jackson survived.

Of course my other theory that this was all a bizarre dream could still be getting in the way of other theoires. Ha ha, I'm rambling- sorry. But seriously- awesome job! It's great so far, very moving. Tugged on my heartstrings several times.

Thanks SO MUCH for the dedication! You made my day! :D Keep it up!

Hilts.
LoveIsAlways chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
OMG! This was the most amazing chapter I have EVER read from any story on this website, is this a continuation from "The Worth of a Life"? Cause I hadn't thought you finished it yet, if it is, this is one amazing start for a sequel. Please update soon!