Reviews for Love Story
Stefanie chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I didn't really like this at all.
Poor LuLu /3
AnimeManga Fanfics chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
My first try at yaoi and I didn't really enjoy reading it. I'm sorry, but at least you had good grammar.
OneWay623 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
ohmygosh this was hot yet hilarious and i looooved every bit of it! cant wait for more!
moreaticcandy chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow.. *u*
Spelling Nazi chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I don't care if this is satire. I still fapped.
Hedonistic Opportunist chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
LOL.

Perfect parody.

I don’t know what I loved the most – the pun on how fic writers tend to over exaggerate Lelouch’s bad stamina, Lelouch’s being (snort) in comfortable girls’ clothes or how Suzaku never cried.

Or the part on how Lelouch was like an open book (double snort) and Suzaku is the one who manipulated people (XD) …

God, the sex scene. I admit I winced a bit (sex with no preparation? Ouch), but it was funny!

What disturbs me a bit though is how some reviewers didn’t seem to get this is a *parody* – how could you miss the nearly cutting, sarcastic tone of this piece?

Ah well, I enjoyed - a lot.
Skiperella chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I LOVED THIS STORY!

I WAS FUCKING LAUGHING AT THE END! :] you and me must share a brain beacause Sadozaku is totally awesome! Im making a story called "The Scars Remain" and this has really inspiired me for some scenes. thanks!

~Keep writing
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
You expect people to laugh at this? That seems a little weird.
Kraughne chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Ha. I really liked this. :) You described their dysfunctional relationship well! It's always a little difficult for me to digest the ideas of Lelouch as naïve and Suzaku as experienced, but you made something good of it. And Sadozaku... :o Well, I'm just crazy about him.

So, this was pretty cool. Short but sweet. I'm smiling right now. :D Usually it's not a cinch to write a fic that's both S/M and fun, yet here we are. The humorous twist was the icing on the cake.

*favorites*
Lady Nogitsune chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
You already know what I think of this, but...

I love you! xD

"Unlike him, who was manly and strong, and thus never cried. Well, there had been that time in the student council...and that time with Nunally when he was a kid...that other when she had wiped his tears...Euphie's death...Shirley's funeral...the confrontation with Lelouch...but other than that, never. Not a single tear. (...)"

*giggles*

Did I mention that I love you? xD
Spunky Skunk chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Haha, was this a piece of satire I just read?