Reviews for Sick
big fan chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That was hot
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I am so very in love with your stories. They are perfectly characterized, fluffy but not overly so and hot as all hell.

And after you got me all worked up with all that hot man on man sex I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at that last line. I totally read that in Debbie's voice and could picture her saying it all loudly and in the middle of the diner and I just cracked right up.

Perfect - oh and I loved your Brian and Michael interactions. It is SO them.
Lazymonkeyninja chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OMG Micael and Ben are one of my favorite couples ever, and you just did such an amazing job. You kept everyone perfectly in character. This was just so damn sexy! Words can not describe how much I love this... mind blowing!

P.s. I love the last part, it made me laugh so hard!
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Loved it amazing hot & sweet
lopelope chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I really love this XD

Mikey and Ben are sooo meant to be an item. I adore Ben, and the way you wrote how caring he was to michael makes me adore him more XD

Great writing!~

xx

Loph
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I can just imagine Michael's mother shouting that last line as loudly as possible in the middle of the crowded dinner! XD That's so sweet. The ending reunion sex was both hot and loving, and the mentions of Hunter's reaction to Michael being sick were really cute. Love it!
eminahinata chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
¡Hola!

Me encanto el fic, en serio. Me ah costado un poco ya que mi ingles es muy vago, jeje. ¡Pero aun así lo disfrute! ¡Amo esta pareja! En castellano no hay historias de esta pareja, uff. Es una lástima, porque de verdad que es muy bonita. Kireina... .. Espero que tengas un buen día.

¡Ja ne!

Hello!

I love the fic, really. Ah I struggled a bit because my English is very vague, jeje. But even so enjoy! I love this couple! In Castilian no stories of this couple, uff. It's a shame, because it really is very pretty. Kireina ... .. Hope you have a good day.

Ja ne!