Reviews for Her Eyes
WTFface chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh my god. There's actually a Rebecca Black in Twilight. Jacob's sister wrote "Friday"? No wonder he's so angsty. I would be too if I were related to THAT.
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow. This is one of the most beautiful pieces of writing I've seen on this site. I actually cried the first time I read it. Bravo!
Citizen of Volterra chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This story is amazing!
Josie Shane chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was a unique story.. i liked it...thank u for sharing!
zzzooe chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Absolutely gorgeous. Rebecca and Rachel are painfully neglected in the books, especially in Jacob's POV in Breaking Dawn. I mean come on, they're Jake's sisters. Family bond, Meyer! Great job (:
fRANkiEGirL61 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is really good. Its rather sad, but that always makes for good writing and it just makes you want to read more. I think that any story that can really make you feel a real emotion, such as this story, is very well written, described, and creative. Great job.
Music of the wind chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I love this story. Its really sad though that Rebecca can't stand to be around Bella because of what happened to her mom. Keep writing. Also thanks for reviewing my story.
PrincessFerdinand chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Ooh, this is good, definitely. Into the community it goes.

You want to help w/ it? You can be a staff member if you want. I'll for sure be checking out your favorites.
MovieMoments chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aw, this is such a sweet one-shot. Ever so sad too. Rebecca is hardly ever even mentioned in the Twilight saga, but the levels of empathy you put in with this character is incredible. Congratulations on creating such a touching fanfic.

Best of wishes,

MovieMoments.
luvwriting13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aw so sad! I love how you wrote it in a way an eight year old would think, yet its something that older people can relate to. Poor Bella, though. Are you going to continue this? It could become a really good story. Like when she got older, and the whole twilight thing happened, whenever she comes to visit billy, it could be like how they get along and stuff. And then, at the end, she could finally accept Bella and her eyes and they become friends. or Bella could start waring contacts that make her eyes a different color. lol. Anyway, now that i have bored you to death with this reveiw, I'll go review your other story!

alex
Keira Sawyer chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
i had a bit of trouble figuring out whose POV this was in at first. it sounds very sad. unfortunately, the stories i put in my community are further developed and i really do LOVE them. i am in like with this, so we'll see how things progress. thanks for suggesting this. :)
Lonely Scarecrow chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Great story! I've never read anything like it and I dont think I ever will. I really like how you made Rebecca the calm, understanding one, unlike Rachelle the rebellious. And it's also wonderfully written. Great job :D

*Added to community*