Reviews for Stronger Than That
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This story is incredible, I'm awe struck.
I love the line "He was not trembling…because he was Monkey D. Luffy; and he was stronger than that." And when you brought back in the end... Oh man, spot on.

Great story, powerful, real emotions.
JanieZ chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Absolutely beautiful. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. You really did a perfect job describing their emotions...
Dwhisper chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
*sigh* I don't know if I should cry or smile...in any case this was beautiful :)
NothingWithEverything chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wow, this story really needs more reviews. It's amazing! I hope you write more LuNa cause you did a great job at it.
moira33 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Well I do not get why this story has so few reviews...I like that you did not overdue it it was pure and sincere GOOD JOB!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
God, that was wonderful! (:
SorrowfulAnjel chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
When I saw you only had 15 reviews, I thought this Fic must have just been published! I have no idea why your Fic does not come up when I search for the pairing of Luffy/Nami but I found it on some ones Fav list :D which now I added it to my Fav list hopefully more people can read this delightful story. I wish you would write more on this pairing, you peg the characters so well, I love your description into the Fic, what a memorable summary You have a gift :D keep on writing, I am following your work!
SorrowfulAnjel chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
melodisz chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This was absolutely beautiful. You really deserve more reviews for this story.
Sungawd Ra chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Pretty good story, I really enjoyed it.
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Nice

Very nice.
shadowanime1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
good story.
nikkithm chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
:O *speechless*

In a really really good way :)

It was fantastic and beautiful

Amazingly well written and all the sensory details as well as feelings were impeccably described

Love it love it love it
OtakuGurl17 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
loved it please write more!
OchreEyes chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is beautiful.

Heartracing, mind stunningly beautiful.