Reviews for Helpless Tears
colorful mist chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
love it :) keep up the good writing
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
touching...*wipes away tears*

Thank god Riza didn't die in the manga...
ahsinam33 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Good fic but I hope that Riza doesn't really die in the manga. If that happens, I'LL be the one crying. Or maybe I'll go on a rampage... She's my favorite character after all!
Nel the Wicked chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I'll be super pissed if they kill her off. :( She's too cool of a character.
Curiously-Insane chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
iknow i don't want her to die either...

she's my current fave character at the moment and today i keep remembering sad things from mangas ive read.

why is lifeso cruel that the chapters come out once a month, even if they are long
AliasAurora chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Good fic! I think, constructively, that I only want to point out one thing: How likely is it, do you think, that Riza would be ale to speak at all after having her throat slashed? Aside from the high likelihood that one of her vocal organs would be damaged, there's also the fact that blood would flood up into her mouth and fill it, rendering tongue and lip movements like speech difficult. Also, blood would go down the wrong tubes and choke her, possibly getting into her lungs. It's possible that she spat the blood out, but keep in mind that there are between 5 and 6 quarts of blood in the human body and that a person can bleed out from a slash to the jugular in less than a minute. It'd keep coming, and coming, and coming. I understand the need to communicate with Roy, though, and I think this fic would have seemed better thought-out if instead of speaking aloud to him, Riza had used body language or signals of some sort. To convey the same message, a military salute comes to mind.
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
riza shouldn't die!

nice story!
SilentlyDoomed chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Oh no! riza cant die. im sorry i know you dont control whether or not she dies. i hated chapter 100 it made me cry. then i freaked out for a while since my best friend wouldnt anwser her cell phone. and when she finally did she didnt even care how horrible is that? i hope she doesnt die too cause that would just ruin my whole month and i actually like the month november. well you probably dont care so ill just be going now...
theherbflower chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
It was good. I hope Hawkeye doesnt die in the manga, she's my favorite too. I dont think she will but then again that could just be me hoping.

Rojas Walrus chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
cool 'n stuff but you really need to define the authors note at the end. I read as part of the story. great story btw.