Reviews for Roxas' Tutorials
Jude chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
This is my favourite thing.
Legionary Prime chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Will this continue? I love it
Kira Ria 18 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Ow, damn! Roxas is kinda dumb. Lol! Larxene about to skinned the poor Roxas.

Larxene: He is more dumb than amoeba!
Roxas: What is amoeba? Is he or she is your friend?
Larxene: *Wanted to split off Roxas's head* I'll kill your fucking ass!
Roxas: What is an ass?
Larxene: *Throw her knive at Roxas's head, but luckily a few days ago, Xemnas put barrier on Roxas, so no one can hurt him* "Fuck you, Mansex!"
Roxas: Axel told me that Mansex is nickname for Xemnas but, he didn't told me what is Sex.
Larxene: *Plant her knive at her head and dead in instant*
Me: Holy shit! Larxene! *Use Restruction (my creation) spell*
Larxene: *Reviving* Just let me die or kill that useless moron! Before he kills any of my brain cell! *she's go rampage*
Me: *pull Roxas's hand and escaping the rampage Larxene*
Larxene: Get back here you two moron!
Me: Please, someone, anyone help us from the rampage Larxene! *dodge the flying knive* Larxene stop please!
Larxene: Not until you two, especially him *point at Roxas*, die! *Using her limit break*
Me: HHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Please, if someone willing to sacrifice to help us?

Lol! That's my short and humorish little drama!
Aaron chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
so funny i choked on my laughter. thank god i was able to stop laughing because if i didnt id die of laughter
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I like it. It's so funny.
Grathmeld chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Larxene is a mad man. I mean, woman. She's a fangirl, random shouter, short tempered blonde, somewhat tomboy, and giving everyone chills down their spine with her so-very-creepy glare. For Roxas, maybe a donkey would be more smarter than him. He couldn't even think of a simple joke i guess.

It's funny to see them get annoyed with their oh-so-precious key-boy that will betray them somehow and their cute little doll that must die at the last part of the story. Anyway, sorry for the long chatter above. What i need to say for the most is. Keep Up The Good Work!
Reaper7 chapter 4 . 1/25/2011

Oh man, think I'm crying!

I love it! Hope to see more!
mrl98 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Funniest chapter yet!

plz finish next chapter soon :)

these tutorials r much better than the ones in the game!
mrl98 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
BUGS AND TEA POTS! XD those heartless r soo cute!

Roxas's Too Crappy!

Again, im lmao
mrl98 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is REALLY funny! best kh 358/2 days spoof ever _

...What's sex, Axel?

I always wondered how those treasure chests opened... even in kh 1 how sora taps them it dosent make sense...

heh, sora taps chests XD
KingdomHeartsRox chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
did they really rename the waltz of the damned the waltz of the diamond? Damn isn't even a swear word! great chapter, very funny!
Peaceful-Wanderer chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
lol! larxene's finally cracked...i knew tht wuld happen sooner or later. roxas is such dumbell. i love him tho. but i love riku more tho anywayz awesum chapter.
The Brief Silence chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
OH my word! xDDDD I seriously don't know what to say but laugh uproariously while reading this! I sooooo definitely can't wait for the next chappie! xDD Really, as much as I want to leave a good, decent, long review, I ended up stifling my laughter! xD Your fault for making us laugh here! xDD
FF and STH chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Your chapter was funny, like the part with the censor.
KingdomHeartsRox chapter 3 . 4/10/2010