Reviews for Almost Doesn't Count
iheartnj chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I love the UST! Wonderful chapter!
CarrieLynn819 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
This story has become one of my favorites. Can't wait for the EPOV. Happy Holidays
VirtuousBee chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I love the thrill of the I am far from patient, I will hold out for the very best. I'm worried about the case and hoping that it doesn't interfere with there still developing relationship. I hope you make time to give me a really great Christmas gift with one chapter of your story. Have a Great Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!
ScrapNSign chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
What a great chapter! I enjoy E/B taking their time to let the relationship build, it makes it seem more genuine somehow. Thanks for the update!
twiobsessor chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
So great! I know some people hate Bella's insecurities, but I love how you translate them to this story. It makes her more real. Is it possible to cure Esme. Lord knows I don't want her to die!

Have Happy Holidays and I'll be here when you get back!

Rachel
tmagee35 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I enjoyed this chapter very much! I am LOVING the build up for sure!
ECis4Me chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
That was great! I'm glad her walls are starting to crumble. I'm also glad that you are taking time with them. This is a great story! ;)
XxvampvixxenxX chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
i saw New Moon ... i loved it although the ending just left me anticipating Eclipse now
kvgamble chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
you have created a great story, esme still breaks my heart but bella and edward are great. i love how you have them slowly opening up to eachother. bella with ethen is great. cannot wait for your next update.
IluvSpunk chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I'm loving it and I'm glad you're not rushing into the "boinking" (lol). The relationship between Edward, Bella and Ethan is so endearing. Enjoying Esme as well, yes it's sad but such a wonderful part of this story. This is such a beautiful story, I'm glad to see Bella deciding to have courage and live again.

Enjoy your holidays!
ClancyJane chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Great Chapter... : )

i love how they are progressing *it makes it seem more everlasting*

will wait patiently to read more !
amwine chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I love it! The time with Esme and Bella's parents...Renee did not disappoint...even if she was just speaking the truth!

Great job...thanks!
cyndi407 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
LOVE IT...love how you are taking your time building their friendship/romance up...

Happy Thanksgiving...looking forward to the next chapter
leahsmom201 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I can't even tell u how much I love this story, I love/hate the tention between the two of them. I want them so bad to just get hurry and get together but I also know the longer it takes the more intense it'll be. Looking forward to the next update!
grrrr.edward chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
alright alright i understand the tango under the sheets. but ya gotta give me something. a kiss. anything.

the sexual tension is making me pull my hair out!
2,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 .. Last Next »