Reviews for Almost Doesn't Count
Longing to Write chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Renee is scary - I wouldn't ever want to bring someone special home to meet her - she has no filter between her thoughts and her words.

Someone better tell Bella to lay off the liquid courage - it could get her in trouble and one hell of a hangover.

But I am glad to see Bella giving life a chance - Edward needs to live a little too. You are doing a great job of getting them both to open up a little.

I can't wait to see where you take them.
ecxe chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
okay, your edward is ridiculously cute. love when they're dancing and bella presses that one small kiss on his neck- so precious.
Bella Baby24 chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Loved it! Esme is always a joy to read. Please update soon!
twilight mom and fan chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Great chapter!
lovesurfer chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Stacy once again Congratulations!this chapter was awesome,I had a great time reading it.I can't deside wich scene I liked the most,loved them all.

I actually enjoy a lot this slow process in Bella and Edward's relationship,it makes more sence to me 'cause it feels more real so I'll be 'sticking with you and enjoying the wait'.

About 'New Moon' I just came back from the theater, think I'm still on cloud nine.I loved it,was really great(can't wait to see it again) XD I'm still deciding which were my favorite scenes,think I have like 12 already...Which one was yours?

Well,just one more thing...Happy Thanksgiving! and good luck with the Christmas shopping. Hoping real life treats you well, I send you tons of...

Kisses. R.
MaggieMay14 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
The almost kisses just kill me! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read more!
IllicitWriter chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Great chapter. Very romantic and cute.
CatHerdingCynic chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
*le sigh* Mrs. Robward, you have outdone yourself. This was so good! Can't wait for the next installment.
sammyclaire1990 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Amazing. Just amazing! To say i loved it would be an understatement!

The time she spent at home and the club. WOW! I love how she can dance!

I wish i could have hit Renee on the back of her head for the comment she made about Bella having kids.

Im glad your taking your time before you have them jumping into bed with each other.
iheartnj chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I love the UST! Wonderful chapter!
CarrieLynn819 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
This story has become one of my favorites. Can't wait for the EPOV. Happy Holidays
VirtuousBee chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I love the thrill of the I am far from patient, I will hold out for the very best. I'm worried about the case and hoping that it doesn't interfere with there still developing relationship. I hope you make time to give me a really great Christmas gift with one chapter of your story. Have a Great Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!
ScrapNSign chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
What a great chapter! I enjoy E/B taking their time to let the relationship build, it makes it seem more genuine somehow. Thanks for the update!
twiobsessor chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
So great! I know some people hate Bella's insecurities, but I love how you translate them to this story. It makes her more real. Is it possible to cure Esme. Lord knows I don't want her to die!

Have Happy Holidays and I'll be here when you get back!

Rachel
tmagee35 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I enjoyed this chapter very much! I am LOVING the build up for sure!
2,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 136 .. Last Next »