Reviews for Almost Doesn't Count
lovesurfer chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
Stacy Congratulations for this story it's amazing,I started reading it last night while I couldn't sleep and I fall in love with it. This chapter was awesome so full of emotions and life lessons, thanks it was lovely been able to read it.

Hope your next update is soon can't wait to see what is going to happen next.

Keep moving forward you're doing a great job. Hoping real life is treating you well I send you tons of...

Kisses. R.

PS:I really hope you start EPOV it would be incredible to hear his side of the story :)
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
I really love this story. I have lost so many of my friends and family to this disease and you write beautifully and in some ways do them a just service.

Keep up the great work!

xx
leahsmom201 chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
I love this story so far, your writing is beautiful! I have an adopted child who came from a crazy situation so I can relate to the connection and love they all have for Ethan, and the crazyness that comes along with the adoption process. You have me grinning one min and crying the next. I can't hardly wait to see things progress with these two! Thanks for sharing it with us.
bettigefecht.reads chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Love this more w/ each chp.

Waiting for their first kiss is slowly but surely becoming a lil painful...

Because you bring the characters close to us that we're craving for their HEA.
MrsVanquish chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
just wonderful ! *sniffles*
tmagee35 chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
VERY good! Esme was so sweet. I like the building relationship, but it is hard to take them slow! LOL!
JW11 chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Lovely chapter.
BettiGefecht chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Perfect.
grrrr.edward chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
so beautiful.

words dont bring it justice.

x
athena-apollo chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Amazing chapter! I love the plot of your story so far, it fits well with your characters.

Can't wait for more!
CarrieLynn819 chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
would love the parallell fic in epov.
sammyclaire1990 chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
I can tell that everyone who reads this will all do a *collective aw* :) That was such a beautiful chapter.

I will admit i may have shed a few tears somewhere in there, but the way you wrote Esme was beyond fantastic!

I really enjoyed reading this and getting to learn a bit more about both Edward and Bella
CatHerdingCynic chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
*sigh* Such a beautiful chaper! Can't wait for the next!
VirtuousBee chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Love it! Yes, there were tears... please update soon!
Danny116 chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
You made me tear up towards the end, so sad :(...good chapter!:)
2,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 .. Last Next »