Reviews for Almost Doesn't Count
my4kids chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Just started reading the story and I'm loving it so far. I would love to read it in Edwards POV also! I just read the first 6 chapters this evening. Can't wait for the next one.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
I appreciate that things are moving slowly betwenn Edward and Bella. There is a lot to be said for anticipation.
ApplesnFeathers chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
i'm kinda behind reviewing but I have to say wow! Chapter 5 made me cry and Chapter 6 made my heart thump...A LOT. I think its also the first time I've ever wondered if Robert Pattinson could dance lol something to think about
HungryVampire chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Oh my Bella is in a fluster! Haha! It's interesting to see Bella consume so much courage. Along with courage it brings down all inhibitions...

Now Bella is supposed get together with Jasper and Alice too...right? That should be interesting to hear Alice's take.

Nice work... I look forward to more!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Longing to Write chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Renee is scary - I wouldn't ever want to bring someone special home to meet her - she has no filter between her thoughts and her words.

Someone better tell Bella to lay off the liquid courage - it could get her in trouble and one hell of a hangover.

But I am glad to see Bella giving life a chance - Edward needs to live a little too. You are doing a great job of getting them both to open up a little.

I can't wait to see where you take them.
ecxe chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
okay, your edward is ridiculously cute. love when they're dancing and bella presses that one small kiss on his neck- so precious.
Bella Baby24 chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Loved it! Esme is always a joy to read. Please update soon!
twilight mom and fan chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Great chapter!
lovesurfer chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Stacy once again Congratulations!this chapter was awesome,I had a great time reading it.I can't deside wich scene I liked the most,loved them all.

I actually enjoy a lot this slow process in Bella and Edward's relationship,it makes more sence to me 'cause it feels more real so I'll be 'sticking with you and enjoying the wait'.

About 'New Moon' I just came back from the theater, think I'm still on cloud nine.I loved it,was really great(can't wait to see it again) XD I'm still deciding which were my favorite scenes,think I have like 12 already...Which one was yours?

Well,just one more thing...Happy Thanksgiving! and good luck with the Christmas shopping. Hoping real life treats you well, I send you tons of...

Kisses. R.
MaggieMay14 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
The almost kisses just kill me! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read more!
IllicitWriter chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Great chapter. Very romantic and cute.
CatHerdingCynic chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
*le sigh* Mrs. Robward, you have outdone yourself. This was so good! Can't wait for the next installment.
sammyclaire1990 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Amazing. Just amazing! To say i loved it would be an understatement!

The time she spent at home and the club. WOW! I love how she can dance!

I wish i could have hit Renee on the back of her head for the comment she made about Bella having kids.

Im glad your taking your time before you have them jumping into bed with each other.
iheartnj chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I love the UST! Wonderful chapter!
CarrieLynn819 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
This story has become one of my favorites. Can't wait for the EPOV. Happy Holidays
2,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 136 .. Last Next »