Reviews for Brown Eyes
Ambaire chapter 25 . 1/10
Amazing.
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 25 . 12/24/2017
this is the best story I've ever read. I love the chemistry betwern Vader and Padmé (heck they always will) and the new OTP Sabé and Jix hahaha those pair were a match made in heaven. And nice one for pairing Satine and Obi-Wan in your story. I love Padmé's personality; so naïve and soft yet bold and daring. She is Vader's lifeline, the one who can tame the monster inside him and their moments are so sweet and full of youthful romance. OMG love this Angel of a smuggler and the sexy pilot
Dragon-Bowl chapter 25 . 11/12/2017
BROOOOOOOOOOO!
silently I was thinking 'please be obi wan please be obiwan. U better be freaking obi!' Over and over. And duuuuude the husband part exploded my mind.
I loved obi and satine together.
God damn.
This is great
Dragon-Bowl chapter 11 . 11/11/2017
Ok went to work and left off with them slow dancing and I was grinning like a loon at work. The scene is so cute.
Since I can't properly read thru my shift I skimmed thru. And omg pad was attacked! And Holy OMG his CASTLE! I couldn't wait for my shift to end. It just dragged on.
And the wandering hand was a nice treat to read when I came home.
Dragon-Bowl chapter 9 . 11/11/2017
WHAAAAAAATTTTTTT
THE EMEPEROR KNOWS!
OH MY GOD.
so excited to read next
Dragon-Bowl chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
I skipped over this story for 2 years. I was quite unsure of it.
Now that I skimmed thru the first chap and chaps 2 and 3. I realise the giant mistake I made of not reading this sooner! I freaking love it! It makes me so happy to read and it's just starting and omg I just adore how cute Vader and Padme are. Like sweet gezus I can't handle it XD

Now I had to make myself stop from going any further. Because, i meant to skim the chap to see it liked the writing and story. I super did and went to 2 and nearly read most of it and started reading 3. Then remembered I didn't even read 1 properly yet. I have to go back before I get to ahead of myself.
I both curse and thank my curiosity. I thank it because I decided to look up a new story and check out the one I always see. I curse it because curiosity struck at 5am.
If I didn't have work today I'd say f it and plunge right in. But I do so this story will be a treat for me later.

I'm super stoked. The story seems amazing so far and I'm in love with it already
Paul Lenzen chapter 25 . 10/28/2017
omg
el chapter 7 . 10/5/2017
love it, but what did the boy steal?
bro chapter 25 . 8/27/2017
girl.. why do you keep asking if you should continue?! this story was bloody awesome! great job! :) so glad you kept at it - even if it was so long ago ;)
Empress Vader chapter 25 . 8/12/2017
Wow just wow. This story was incredible
Graziella564 chapter 25 . 4/19/2017
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
This is amazing,one of the bestest fanfics I've read good job
Dirtkid123 chapter 25 . 3/15/2017
OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO FANTABULOUS! I LOVED every bit of each paragraph!
Mr. Invincible chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
Really loving this story so far.
AnakinSLucien chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
I think Vader is the one that is OOC...I hardly think that Vader would fall for someone so quickly after he already became the Dark Lord of the Sith, even it was Padme. I think you should give a slower process...
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 25 . 8/5/2016
Loved it! Hope to find a sequel.