Reviews for Gai's Very Own Eternal Rival
DarkKing009 chapter 1 . 10/4
RedRainbows chapter 1 . 8/18
ROFL. This has made my whole day. Kudos!
PenguinOtaku chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I was laughing so hard when I read this, especially because I could imagine this really happening. If you were to make an epilogue, I'd really enjoy it if the video that Zetsu made got mass produced...
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Aww this is cute and funny. I always think that Kisame likes to fight with Gai ever since their first confrontation haha.
Kisame is my favorite character as well, but I don't know why. Haha. ( I am left behind with the episodes but I have been reading the recent chapers from around 600 until now).
You are seriously talented! :)
Mister Whitey chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
So, So, F#ckin hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
"Or cheerfully for him, anyway, which wasn't much by anyone else's standards and downright suicidal by Lee and Gai's."

That line. It killed me.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Good for guy, it was about time he got his very own Eternal Rival.
Doctorjaws chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was pretty entertaining. Picking a favourite moment is ahrd but i am going to go with;

"Hello? I'm evil. I'm also trying to kill him," Kisame pointed out. "I don't really care."
SaiZ3overkill chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Very Funny
Shiore Yashagoro chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
If Kisame had his cool sword in his final battle with Gai, he would have totally won.
CelesFe199 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Hm... Poor Kisame. LoL W
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
As rivals go, Kisame is a good candidate.
Hevith de Zar chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
hahaha XD I died of laughter from start to finish. Kisame is my favorite character. I fangirleo. And I loved those rare moments in life that put him in front of Gai-sensei frustrating.

And although I hate parodies (because Kisame always gets offended), this is one of the few fics that make me laugh without feeling that you are doing bashing.

Very good contribution, and the semi KisaIta me out a lot of laughs. I love the couple, and well, I loved to go out and up the subject.

Anyway, great contribution to the fandom. Bye.
flairina chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
You managed to take a rather annoying, too long joke from canon and successfully make it absolutely hilarious. Awe. SOME.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »