Reviews for Stolen Moments
Jae.Lockhart chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
If I had dreams like this.. Idk if id ever wake up, lol
compa16 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I allways love reading your stories
Ski October chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
This is great xD
Zetsubel chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
TEE. Love the third chapter. Loved that threesome lemon you did with them, too. My second time falling in love with a threesome relationship. 3
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
... well I liked it... but then again it did have my three favorite characters in it!
ValyrianSteel chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Ummm...what? I think my brain just exploded in my head after reading that. It started off so well and then...I don't even know what to say. I think it's best if I just pretend that never happened. *wipes mind down thoroughly with Lysol. Or something equally antibacterial* Anyway, yeah. That's about it. I'm more than a little disturbed right now but on the bright side now that you've gotten this out of your system next chapter can be a bit more on the serious side. Until then!
cloudlover2989 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
i like this i cant place why
mom calling chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Jeez, what were you eating, drinking, smoking, or playing with when this burst forth from your pen? I'm willing to go with it 'cause you penned it, and you like to play with ideas and make words sing...but like you said, 'complete crack'. Ideas unexplored and stifled cause problems down the line, so we can count this explored, right? and move on, and the truth of the matter is, that Cloud is MINE. I just haven't wanted to interfere with whatever is going on in their reality. 'til next time (and I see in my in-box there is something else from you waiting there), mc
Achalys chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Ooh, I didn't expect you to add something onto this! :D

It was amazing, you write Zack so beautifully! And tifa was awesome, as well!

You should make this a continuing story :D just a thought ;)
gowithme chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
You are, by far, my favorite author on . I absolutely love the way you write and this fic validated my decision. Your characterization of Zack and Tifa are so spot on that I wish it really happened in the game. You wrote just enough smut to make my heart hurt, ache and flutter. Wow...that's really all I can say. I know I don't leave a review for all your other fics but I absolutely love your writing and read each and every one of them! Keep up the great work!
ValyrianSteel chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
I just read this twice in a row and all I can say is WOW. I'm seriously totally speechless. That was so beautiful and touching it almost made me want to cry but at the same time it was so unbelievably hot I feel like I need a cold shower or something, lol. Zack was at his all time sexiest in this. EXCELLENT job with his character. It was a totally different take on him from what is usually portrayed but at the same time it fits into his personality perfectly. Great job! And the whole "dream lover" concept it surprisingly sweet. It makes sense and it doesn't seem cliche at all the way you wrote it. It's a nice compromise between game canon and AU and I can't help but be happy for Tifa that she finally has someone who will love her in return, even if he can only ever see her in her dreams. (Although I must admit I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a plausible way to make Zack real again, lol. Blame the hopeless romantic in me. :) ) All in all that was a FANTASTIC piece. Very well written and totally surprising. Keep up the awesome work! And don't forget to keep working on Splintered Dreams! :)
Alialka chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
!

Fack smut!

Oh how I love you today, you have no idea... First I got eye candy now I get to read this... Man,Friday's don't get better!

I never thought you'd be the one to go with the "dreamy lover" route :D

Silly Cloud, that's what you get for not treating your woman right! A dead sexy ghosty guy steals her away!

You missed a few dots here and there, btw :P
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Hee. I love Zack. He's such a naughty boy. :)
cloudlover2989 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
very nice
mom calling chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
The old tv show "Topper" was never this good. 'Course I was a kid, and had no idea what might happen between a lonely woman and a bon vivant ghost... thx, you. mc