Reviews for The First Grimoire: Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
Yes! I'm all caught up. Even though I slightly disagree with the, how should I put this, "suggestive" Adelle, I will admit that it's pretty funny. Interesting that you decided to change Adelle's past instead of having her be the sole survivor of a fire that wiped out her village like she was in the game. Can't wait for more!
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
I really liked the idea of having Edyal be a former member of the Nu Mou Nobles, and I can't wait to find out more about the mysterious wanderer dude.
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
Again, love the story so far, big fan of the way you're constructing the characters. The OC's seem really believable and the characters from the game fit their copyrighted counterparts quite well.
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
See, now I'm really curious about this Rancorius fellow. Good job as always!
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
I'd like to know what the red aura surrounding Cid was. It isn't ever described and since his, Loyd's, and Luso's job classes haven't been told yet, I'm having a hard time figuring it out. Good job with the chapter, though! You have Adelle down to a t.
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
lol that Adelle is a sneaky one! Good job pacing the story and setting things up for the next chapter!
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
I think that Dirk's name definatly suits him, and every once in a while it's fine to have a truly bad person as an antagonist, but there need to be a few antagonists who think that what they are doing is for the best, or else there isn't as much drama. Anyway, keep it up! I'll catch up sooner or later, hopefully sooner.
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Hey again, I'd just like to say that your fight scene was very well choreographed and that I like the chant thing you have involved with the spells. :)
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Again, really liking the story so far, but I would appreciate knowing what job classes and sub jobs Cid and Lynd have. Anyway, keep up the good work, and I like the dynamic between Edyal and Lynd. Conflict is what makes stories interesting!
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Hey there 27thFloor. After finally catching up to Casualties by Icey the Fox and The Tainted Grimoire by cuttingmoon57 I got to reading your story, and so far I'm really enjoying it. Plan on getting a number of reviews from me as I continue along the amazing journey you've set before our heroes. Since you obviously like ffta2 I'd suggest to you both of the stories mentioned above (warning, Casualties is a ffta fanfic, not ffta2, but it's still ridiculously amazing). I'd also really appreciate it if you could find the time to read and review my ffta2 story entitled Ivalice Undone. I'll wait until catching up to make suggestions, and I'll enjoy the ride until then. Sorry for the long message!
Not-with-a-whimper-but-a-BANG chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Hey 27thFloor, I just started reading this story but I'm really liking it so far. Since I'm kind of new here and you're obviously interested in ffta2, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind to read and review the first chapter of my first story, entitled Ivalice Undone. I'd really like to hear from you what you think I've done well and what I need to work on, especially considering your work is one of the more well written ones I've found on this site. Thank you very much for your time and consideration!
Badfish17 chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
Glad to see you're still working on this. There are so few good FFTA2 fics.
pumi chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
Wow! I really love this story! Your take on ffta2 world is very interesting I can not wait to see what happens next!
Lyn's Tactician chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
Please continue!

It's an awesome story._
partner555 chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
This was funny to read. I like it