Reviews for In Sickness and Health
kit chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Omg I could not stop laughing! Best fanfic EVER! omg pls keep doing what you do!
lorella moon chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Cuuuuute ;)
Neko chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
KAWII! The wuz hot! Best Mello x Near without high lemons! Write a sequel that is more aftermath of it.
1gaarafangirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
LOVE IT!
saints and sailors chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I liked it! It was kawaii :)

Good job
DeathNotefangirl96 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
So, it's 2:32am and my dad who has to be awake for work in a few short hours is in the next room and I wouldn't be surprised if he comes in here and kills me with my laptop for laughing so much xD You're so funny and I LOVE the way you write Matt.
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is very cute!
Bibibiz chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
TOO MUCH CRACK?

It's not ENOUGH crack, dear.

Crack is never enough.

RabidFangirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Omg! THAT WAS SO CUTE! I LOVED THIS! From Near's innocence, to Matt's random obession with eggplants! I'm sick right now and would gladly have a taste of Near instead of Tylenol! Great story!
Vodka Queen chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That was... cute in a very... strange way. xD
BernardTheWolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
lot of crack... HOOK ME UP! dont b dissin Matt.
kitsuneshadow47 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Wow dude-CITRUS FTW XD Pshh...Matt with his eggplants ASB XD and Near and Mello gettin' it on
GixieChic chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
perfect timing. i'm as sick as hell and i find the perfect story to cheer me up!
boymayorofsecondlife chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
'tis NOT like crap! -insert Mello's WTF face- How on earth could you think so? Your satirical writing style just had me giggling like a madwoman, and Near's comments!-Mello's thoughts!-Matt's eggplant! HAHAHAHA!

Of course 'twas adorable and sweet, too ;) Of course Matty walked in on them, and I loved the reactions of everyone else in the orphanage 3
Awesome Galaxy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
FUCKK, MELLO!

Nya, that was my favorite part. Had me in stitched. XD I absolutely LOVED this! I swear, it's one of my favorite stories on ! It was just so sweet and adorable, I read it over and over and printed it out so I could always have it with me. X3 Nya, I absolutely love your sickness fics! With Mello being all sick, and then Near being all sick in Twist, eh, make more sick fics! You're a bloody genius when it comes to such things! X3 S, all in all, I absolutely love and worship this fanfic and only wish that I was talented enough to write something remotely similar. You make the trio so bloody cute together. x3